Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager

Take Hunt Off

Spoke to Bratfurt fan (season ticket holder obvs) about Parkinson today at work.

Disappointed he is leaving but thinks he's taken them as far as he could, lad seems under the impression Parkinson's prospects are better with us.

Plays a direct style and a high intensity pressing game.

Lad said the fitness coach, who is also coming to Bolton, is a key member of the team and 'unsung hero.' He reckons the fitness mon will whip them into shape.

He said don't be surprised with a slow start as the fitness is built up and don't be surprised if we go in for the big lad Hanson. Didn't get the impression that this was any kind of dig or sour grapes though.

I enjoyed watching Phil Parkinson's press conference interview. Parkinson appears very calm and meticulous. I thought it was interesting that Parkinson mentioned Ken Anderson on numerous occasions and never once mentioned Holdsworth in his interview. I think we all know who the big boss is at the club.

I enjoyed watching Phil Parkinson's press conference interview. Parkinson appears very calm and meticulous. I thought it was interesting that Parkinson mentioned Ken Anderson on numerous occasions and never once mentioned Holdsworth in his interview. I think we all know who the big boss is at the club.

I noticed the same thing about him only mentioning Anderson, and found it telling. 

Holdsworth has been on holiday this week so it is possible most of Phil's discussions have been with Ken. Deano made a statement welcoming Phil to the club on his sports shield website.

and using that platform would hardly point to Deano being the main man

It's one up from him doing it on Facemither or Twatter

and using that platform would hardly point to Deano being the main man

It's one up from him doing it on Facemither or Twatter

Perhaps but it was linked into the club website, I agree it looks like Ken is calling the shots, but the fact Deano commented on this suggests to me that he is at least in agreement.

Perhaps but it was linked into the club website, I agree it looks like Ken is calling the shots, but the fact Deano commented on this suggests to me that he is at least in agreement.

....or desperate not to be seen as not a part of the process?

Anyway, a seeming harmonious board works for me. I'm not suggesting that we are otherwise, but an official Deano quote on behalf of BWFC in the press or directly on the BWFC website would have left less questions

Anyway more importantly we appear to have the best option available so happy days

Feel bad for Deano if things are sour behind the scenes. It's a shame considering he was so passionate about the takeover and worked so hard.

On the other hand it must be a good thing that our Kenneth is seemingly no push over.

are you Eddie Davies ??????