Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager

Take Hunt Off

500K?

fuck that

he could just do what Fat Sam did and resign, then rock up a week or so later

like he did when he left us for Newcastle

and when he left Notts County for us

Did we not have to pay Notts County a load of dough after a tribunal about all that??

• Moderators

No way has Brown got a 500k buyout

Pity really cos it would completely rule him out

I don't want Brown

I don't want Lee or Phillips or Spooner

Get the lot of em out

The club is populated by losers

Get shut

Just saw a different clip of Anderson on Granada reports where KA says of the supposed 3 final candidates, 2 are currently in work so they would have to speak to their clubs if they picked one of them, who do we think they are now with that clue 

Not sure if it's a bad thing for him to say we will be pleased with the appointment, sort of raises hopes that its a higher profile manager than we expect, or does to me. and has he met us? pleased?

Just saw a different clip of Anderson on Granada reports where KA says of the supposed 3 final candidates, 2 are currently in work so they would have to speak to their clubs if they picked one of them, who do we think they are now with that clue 

Not sure if it's a bad thing for him to say we will be pleased with the appointment, sort of raises hopes that its a higher profile manager than we expect, or does to me. and has he met us? pleased?

Eh?

Are you struggling with any particular bit BD or all of it?

This bit;

sorry, meant as in he says sort of enthusiastically that the fans will be happy with who they appoint, and that raises my hopes it might be someone better than who we will probably end up with and plenty will moan whoever it is that we appoint rather than be pleased. I'm expecting Jose or Moyes now :lol:! 

I think it's gonna be Moyes, he's spent a lot of time watching games here in the past, I think he's go a feel for the place.

Does he not just live near Adlington and watch us for something to do?

Plus I think he'd want wages so that might be an issue :D

I was told today by somebody that Kevin Davies as agreed to become assistant manager? Think it's nailed on Phil Browns job and wouldn't be surprised if Nolan is player coach Deano did say he wanted people at the club who knew what it meant to play for the super whites.

• Site Supporter

No same person who told me before Xmas that sports shield wanted to buy us and Phil brown would be manager! so a reliable source!

So when it turns out Phil Brown isn't our next manager, and Kevin Davies isn't appointed as an assistant, you'll stop quoting this mysterious anonymous "reliable source"?

Edited by Cheese