Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Derby 4 Wanderers 1

famouswanderer

Was it not 0-0 when Miami took 83 coaches and 6370 lads undetected straight to closed pub 14 miles away from derby at 9:30 in the morning?

Was thar the game bolton lost one nil. Was stood under the stand waiting for my mate at full time when a group of Derby fans charged past me and into the stand.. 30 seconds later they run back past the other way chased by a mob of bolton. Remember derby fans legging it outside as well and a bloke doing a benny hill impression being chased by a copper round the car park.. the game was terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

it was certainly the last time I heard a player get abuse from both home and away fans

Twice gashed it into the stands with the nearest Derby player stood laughing from. About 20 yards away.

He was fucking dogwank, like more than usual dogwank, and I enjoyed giving him as much inhumane abuse as possible. We'd have been better of with 10 men, or playing a blind mute cripple.

Never has a man stolen a wage as much as that lump of shit.

We've had some shit this year but he makes them look like Barcelona first teamers.

I presume it's pay on t'day?

It was 3 years (?) back (night match) when some scouser sidled up to me in the ticket queue and says "you want a ticket?". I thought "here we go" and then he says "I got a batch off Jay Spearing, so you can have it for nowt". Didn't even take me up on the offer of a beer in recompense. I felt blessed that I'd bumped into that rarest of beasts  - the altruistic scouser!

Twice gashed it into the stands with the nearest Derby player stood laughing from. About 20 yards away.

He was fucking dogwank, like more than usual dogwank, and I enjoyed giving him as much inhumane abuse as possible. We'd have been better of with 10 men, or playing a blind mute cripple.....PMSL

Never has a man stolen a wage as much as that lump of shit.

We've had some shit this year but he makes them look like Barcelona first teamers.

i miss your rants about him

• Moderators

I presume it's pay on t'day?

It was 3 years (?) back (night match) when some scouser sidled up to me in the ticket queue and says "you want a ticket?". I thought "here we go" and then he says "I got a batch off Jay Spearing, so you can have it for nowt". Didn't even take me up on the offer of a beer in recompense. I felt blessed that I'd bumped into that rarest of beasts - the altruistic scouser!

Same happened to me at Sheff weds Cept it was one of Craig davies' mates

As we persist with long ball regardless of whether it's Clough, samidazeh or woolery upfront we have to have a 'big' guy upfront. Therefore...

Amos

Wilson holding Derik moxey

Danns vela

Woolery Clough twardzik

Heskey