Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Derby 4 Wanderers 1

famouswanderer

So what happen from now to the end of the season. do we go with the youngsters and build for next season. Or do we play all the overpaid, lazy unmotivated useless who have let the club down so badly this season, so we can all give them dogs abuse and protect the likes of Woolery, Clough and Holding.

Give Jimmy time to build and nurture

Get rid of the wasters

Build from grass roots and re vitalise our once proud club

We have been in the wilderness before and for those with a memory as long as mine,the good days far outweigh the bad

So what happen from now to the end of the season. do we go with the youngsters and build for next season. Or do we play all the overpaid, lazy unmotivated useless who have let the club down so badly this season, so we can all give them dogs abuse and protect the likes of Woolery, Clough and Holding.

The former. Make them earn their money, protect the kids from bad influences, start the kids in the summer preparations for next season.

honest question...

why are people so worked up about it ?

it shows the people responsible (apart from about 40 players)for our demise, and a cartoon of a headstone with the dates of our time in the championship.

respect bro.

should be davis fuck off banners at the next match

Spot on. Also we still don't know how much damage Davies has done and won't until next season. An empty shell of a club with all assets mortgaged and still those who think he's done us a good turn. That's more sickening than any stupid gravestone.

Play the overpaid, lazy players and abuse them in every game until the last game of the season.

I would play the lot of them and then we can show them what we think of them all let the kids wait until next season. I only hope we can get rid of the ones stil on contract the likes of Pratley trotter Davies and Moxey.

Give Jimmy time to build and nurture

Get rid of the wasters

Build from grass roots and re vitalise our once proud club

We have been in the wilderness before and for those with a memory as long as mine,the good days far outweigh the bad

Give jimmy time?

There's more chance of big Ruth getting the gig than him FFS.

He was weak as piss as a player and weak as piss as a manager. Listening to him talk is like listening to the sister in laws fanny twat of a boyfriend.

He's the last fucker that should be in contention for the job.

The former. Make them earn their money, protect the kids from bad influences, start the kids in the summer preparations for next season.

Is the right answer.

They got us into this shit so they can live with the mess and hopefully the spineless cunts get all the shit they deserve. They will fuck off into the sunset in summer as millionaires, and do not care a cunt.

Cruel to put the kids into that pit of dogwank.

Edited by Smiffs

In all seriousness the only play who deserves to play in that white shirt is Rob Holding

I'd give my left bollock if it meant everyone else fucked off

Today was a disgrace. No fight no passion no nothing. Captain Meds banner ????????????????????????

We are nailed on to go down again next season. Holdsworth's mob obviously have no money and Ken Anderson's intentions sums it up when he bases himself in Switzerland. What does he even look like, has anyone heard anything from him yet? Why I bothered today I dunno

There will be some class days out next season but the football can fuck off

Oh well

Edited by White Shirt

No disrespect to you pal as I value your opinion, but I honestly can't see the senior players giving two hoots about playing for pride or anything else.

Their minds are on protecting themselves from serious injury, a decent contract elsewhere, plus their end of season jolly in Shagamuf.

Personally, I would line the cunts up in Nazi and pummel the bastards with an AK47 .

They've not given a flying fuck all season and certainly will not now.

• Site Supporter

No disrespect to you pal as I value your opinion, but I honestly can't see the senior players giving two hoots about playing for pride or anything else.

Their minds are on protecting themselves from serious injury, a decent contract elsewhere, plus their end of season jolly in Shagamuf.

Personally, I would line the cunts up in Nazi and pummel the bastards with an AK47 .

Precisely

They're getting £15k a week. Going onto a secure football pitch and ignoring people shouting obscenities from the sterile, sanitised safety of the stands means absolutely fucking nothing to these lads.

They turn up, run around for a bit, get called a wanker by people on a tenth of what they earn, then go home. They just don't give the merest of shits.

I only hope that their careers dwindle into fuck all and they end up running a fucking dingy pub in Wigan with a crocodillapig of a wife, no money and a load of bitter memories that no one is prepared to listen to.

Cunts.

Precisely

They're getting £15k a week. Going onto a secure football pitch and ignoring people shouting obscenities from the sterile, sanitised safety of the stands means absolutely fucking nothing to these lads.

They turn up, run around for a bit, get called a wanker by people on a tenth of what they earn, then go home. They just don't give the merest of shits.

I only hope that their careers dwindle into fuck all and they end up running a fucking dingy pub in Wigan with a crocodillapig of a wife, no money and a load of bitter memories that no one is prepared to listen to.

Cunts.

I very much doubt that anyone in the crowd is on even close to 10% of their earnings.

You're probably closer if you estimate 2-3% for the majority of the crowd.

• Site Supporter

I very much doubt that anyone in the crowd is on even close to 10% of their earnings.

Fair enough

The point stands. Whilst I would never expect a footballer to truly empathise with the average fan, I'd expect at the very least for them to give 100% on their behalf in exchange for astronomical wages.

Say what you like about chairmen and managers, ultimately, those 11 dickheads on the pitch have it in their power to make a difference.

Even over the course of the average working life?

I know they don't give a fuck. I've seen it for months./years.

What i'm saying is make the tarts work in the last few matches , & make them work hard in training. Just make them sweat for their money and ensure they can't wait to get away in the summer. The results hardly matter now. Protecting the kids does matter

Just finished reading this thread.

Whoa!

Whoa, fookin whoa!

Hold your heads up right! Feel the passion tonight!

We're down, we''re not out

We're the Heroes of the night

Once in, never out

First in, last out. (those that know, know)

Win draw or lose, We're on the booze!

We dust ourselves down, we go again & again & again & again & again......p

This isn't a fad this is a life style, we are bigger & stronger & better for it.

We ride the rollercoaster because we are men,

we stand all together , because we're all friends

We come from far, we come from wide, we all feel it all, we all feel the pride.

We're all Wanderers, we all hear the call.....

Sing it out loud.....

Fook 'em all, Fook 'em all.....

I'm Bowtun Wanderers!! & I'll N'er fall

Edited by BOWTUN BAKED