Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2016/2017 Season Tickets

YTARMY

Could have been 20%, 30%...ok so you'd save say another £30. 10000 season ticket holders chipping in that £30 puts another £300k in the pot which sounds fuck all but its another couple of 3k a week players.

That's our place in the foodchain now, so being realistic £3 a month makes fuck all difference to us but means a lot more to the club.

Could have been 20%, 30%...ok so you'd save say another £30. 10000 season ticket holders chipping in that £30 puts another £300k in the pot which sounds fuck all but its another couple of 3k a week players.

That's our place in the foodchain now, so being realistic £3 a month makes fuck all difference to us but means a lot more to the club.

Spot on Smiffs, it's £12.17 per game in the north stand, 2 kids and 2 adult deal is £28 per game how cheap do folk think it should be? Edited by Mounts Kipper

I think that sums it up for me. 10,000 of us giving an extra £3 a game to pay for 2 more 3k a week players!

3k a week

3k a week

League 1 football

3k a week

I'm so detached from football, seriously losing the love

3k a week

League 1 football

Wouldn't pay some of these tossers in washers

• Site Supporter

I think that sums it up for me. 10,000 of us giving an extra £3 a game to pay for 2 more 3k a week players!

3k a week

3k a week

League 1 football

3k a week

3k a week

League 1 football

Don't go then. Problem solved.

3k a week

3k a week

League 1 football

3k a week

3k a week

League 1 football

One of these 3k a week players could be Rob Holding, it could be the difference between keeping him and losing him, I'll gladly pay an extra £3 to help keep our bright young things.

At £12.18 a match I have once again signed up.

Just now to find the funds to ensure I never have to watch a match totally sober.

Onwards an upwards .

Plus according to the fixtures this week we are still playing in the Championship , so technically we haven't yet been relegated. Contrary to the media reports .

You can't please all of the people all of the time

All things considered it seems pretty equitable on the face of it

A good start from the new board in balancing finances and being empathetic to the supprter IMO

Well done Ken, Dean et al

Onwards and upwards

Edited by jules_darby

• Site Supporter

In plus 1

Once in.....

I shall consider my £2.61 a match saving a free half pint gesture by Deano himself and will only drink it (from a covert lid covered coffee cup) when our new CF Stan Lazrenko has opened the scoring. I will gracefully stand in a typical WSU manner, then tip my head towards the central bank of posh leather seats before downing in one and tossing the empty chalice/cup onto the poor ranks of the WSL.

You can't please all of the people all of the time

All things considered it seems pretty equitable on the face of it

A good start from the new board in balancing finances and being empathetic to the supprter IMO

Well done Ken, Dean et al

Onwards and upwards

I agree seems a reasonable balance between doing something to get people renewing without giving the family silver away.

The rallying call from Deano although slightly corny is at least an attempt to get folk on board.

Yoof and I renewing.

I agree seems a reasonable balance between doing something to get people renewing without giving the family silver away.

The rallying call from Deano although slightly corny is at least an attempt to get folk on board.

Yoof and I renewing.

I agree with Deanos rallying call apart from the "Up the Trotters bit"!!! Whats wrong with "Come on you fuckin white men"!!

• Site Supporter

3k a week

3k a week

League 1 football

3k a week

3k a week

League 1 football

I don't believe that the cost of a St is too bad; that being said this is a fair point. Sometimes we do become a little blind to disconnect between normal salaries and those of footballers. It's a short career I suppose and you can't blame the players if they can get it, but it is still a lot of money.

Oh and for those worried about midweek games, presumably we'll have a few less this season (in the league at least) because of playing on international weekends.

True......midweek games will be reserved for Johnstone Paints Trophy games

True......midweek games will be reserved for Johnstone Paints Trophy games

FA Cup first Round should be November 5th.

If we're drawn away to a minnow it could on tv on the 4th.

Malcolm - would that be our earliest ever FA Cup game?

(That should keep his cpu ticking over for half an hour or more).