Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2016/2017 Season Tickets

YTARMY

• Site Supporter

Each to their own but I reckon its a cunt's trick. When I bought the lad's they asked how old he was but not his dob. As he is 11 they could have asked but didn't therefore not consistent.

Should just welcome his brother, not like we should be turning new st holders away. Especially given the potential for snaring him into to habit, when they will get full price henceforth.

Spoke to the ticket office, season tickets being posted out late this week / early next week. I've bought one for little un this year as well, what was the deal last year, I vaguely recall someone saying they whacked a voucher in for a free home shirt or beer tokens or something? or am I talking sh*t? I wonder if they'll do something similar this year if I'm not wrong?

Cheers

Lee

Spoke to the ticket office, season tickets being posted out late this week / early next week. I've bought one for little un this year as well, what was the deal last year, I vaguely recall someone saying they whacked a voucher in for a free home shirt or beer tokens or something? or am I talking sh*t? I wonder if they'll do something similar this year if I'm not wrong?

Cheers

Lee

Yes i got a voucher for 2 free pints and my daughter a half price home shirt. Good value IMO.