Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gary Madine

Boby Brno

I've lambasted the fuck out of Wheater for giving up 10k

Any fucker sticking up for Madine, in any capacity, will have me ranting at them til August.

If he plays for free he's being paid too much.

The fact he's talked to a fan in manc, when we're 'relegated to fuck' when it means fuck all and he's been an absolute fanny all season....

Fuck him. I hope he's somewhere else next year

I've lambasted the fuck out of Wheater for giving up 10k

Any fucker sticking up for Madine, in any capacity, will have me ranting at them til August.

If he plays for free he's being paid too much.

The fact he's talked to a fan in manc, when we're 'relegated to fuck' when it means fuck all and he's been an absolute fanny all season....

Fuck him. I hope he's somewhere else next year

He's an uber cunt for sure, he's been shit, and to be out in Manchester when his so called mates are working in Wales says he's out for himself, but I still maintain he'll do the business in league 1, feel free to call me all the cunts you want to, but only after May 2017 if I'm wrong.

• Site Supporter

This, fair play to Boby Brno.

Would hazard a guess that Boby is a big chap on this basis though.

That's what I was thinking...

For play Boby.

Still think Madine ,at ding his level in D3. Here's hoping.

I did have back up though.

????

Second time I've met him this week, and he was certainly polite and well mannered on both occasions.

Life is too short to bear grudges. Whoever starts the next season will get my full support.

Edited by Dr Faustus

Nope. I think the fact that I started my rant by saying that I had been watching the team for 50 years and that this was the worst team I'd ever seen and that he was a a member of that team tempered his urge to slap me.

If you have been following us that long you may know what the BWFC connection is with the coffee place next door to your shop.

He epitomises the whole sorry season.

Weak.

No motivation.

Piss poor attitude.

Unprepared to go the extra yard.

Hes a weak as piss cowardly fuckbag that can mark a centre half like no other. He stops short to avoid challenges. He jumps late to avoid ariel battles. He's a fucking disgrace.

Wanker off the pitch and an even bigger one on it.

Kevin Davies had the technical ability of a giraffe. But he made the best of what he had and gave 110% in every game he played and bullied defenders off the park at the highest level in the game for a decade based purely on attitude and commitment.

That cunt Madine should be made to sit and watch videos of him on a loop till August. Maybe he will realise that with a bit of bottle, aggression and hard working attitude he could actually make some kind of impact next season.

That goes for anything in life. You get out what you put in. That prick wouldn't last two seconds in the real world and his ilk makes me seriously doubt my Saturday afternoon pastime. I work all week to spend money on watching pricks like him swan about thinking he can just turn up and collect my money.

• 3 months later...

Today i delivered 32 boxes to the Macron. Pain in the arse this delivery because I have to handle and move these boxes twice. I'm halfway through tipping when the washing machine walks up and askes if I want a hand moving them inside? Ok, I was blocking him in and he wanted to get on his way; but he didn't have to offer to help. Anyway, he did help and i appreciated it. I will never call him a lazy, bone-idle shit again..... honest! BTW Dervite was with him and he did not help. He just played on his mobile phone.

BTW, hot vimto is on the beverage menu this season. Undies ITK.