Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Legends Game

Mounts Kipper

Fantastic viewing that.

Maybe it was a overhang of doom but I just couldn't build the enthusiasm to go. Wish I had now watching that.

Well done to all involved and one good thing to come out of this season has been the YouTube production. They make some great stuff.

Watching that makes me realise we still have a special club on our hands, some great people about the place. Time to build another legacy.

The King is dead long live the King.

Fantastic viewing that.

Maybe it was a overhang of doom but I just couldn't build the enthusiasm to go. Wish I had now watching that.

Well done to all involved and one good thing to come out of this season has been the YouTube production. They make some great stuff.

Watching that makes me realise we still have a special club on our hands, some great people about the place. Time to build another legacy.

The King is dead long live the King.

Special.

Well done all.

Big club in a small league next season.

Edited by captainmed

+1 gonzo.

Great viewing that. Agree about the YouTube vids of the last couple of seasons have been a massive improvement.

Big push on these over the next couple of months and it might build a bit of enthusiasm enough to buy a season ticket for a few lapsed fans or undeciders.

Keep it up.

I feel privileged to have grown up watching the Wanderers through all of those legends era's.

Stepping out onto the Burnden Terrace in 85/86, after deciding Trafford FC wasn't going to be for me (unlike the other Salford sheep) next to another 5000 other hearty souls, and I would have said you were a mad man if you told me the journey we would go on and been on since...

With the added bonus that Along the way I have met friends for life

We have risen once before when we didn't have as much going for us as we do now, and we will be rise again!

BWFC is a fantastic football club and there is a genuine love from many ex players and it goes without saying the fans, sometimes you have to go back to basics strip back all the bollocks and remember what the club is all about, I think we're at this stage right now, we will slowly rebuild it might take a while but we will get back on an upward curve again of that I've no doubt.

That's my 3 grand kids singing "super,John" in the tunnel and they ended up walking out with super John when the teams came on the pitch. We had a box for the day and everyone of us had a fantastic time, well done to all at BWFC.

• Site Supporter

Great watch, love our club. Brilliant to see so many kids around idolising the old boys too - obviously been told by parents and grand parents what these boys did for the club.

Jay Jay for manager, coach, chairman, physio or any job he wants

That's my 3 grand kids singing "super,John" in the tunnel and they ended up walking out with super John when the teams came on the pitch. We had a box for the day and everyone of us had a fantastic time, well done to all at BWFC.

Excellent thought they were brilliant.