Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

16-17 Season

tomski

If we be can fast out the traps and keep the momentum going for the whole of the season it will be the best for a long time

But if we start like we did when we dropped out of the Premier then it could be the worst ever season

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

Fair enough...what's your other one...Accrington ?

Fleetwood & Accrington are both new grounds for me but i fear the local derbys could be a bit grim with a good chance of us losing & some of our fans not being able to take it & embarrassing themselves & all of us. On the other hand, i'm quite looking forward to re-visiting the places outside the north west.

Aye I'm actually pretty excited about some of our prospective away trips next season.

Our younguns are going to have to get their act together pretty sharpish or they are in for a rough ride. Wigan over recent years is a big massive wake up call to anyone that still thinks Bolton in anyway rule the roost round these parts nowadays.

I reckon I'll do more away this season than I have the past 3 combined.

Just a shame we have home fixtures.

• Site Supporter

Not everyone's cup of tea, but Dobbie does score goals considering the small amount of time he's played. Been decent wherever he's played and might be more than useful in league one.

Dobbie has found the back of the net more times than he has found a team mate.

Dobbie is very poor mans Klasnic.  If he takes a pay cut then he can stay for me.

Need Wheater and Davies.  Pratley is garbage but gives us legs in midfield.

I like Danns when used right.

They all must take a wage drop.

Sounds like we have a team of superstars

Get rid of anyone over 23 and start again

That's where I'm at.

I can't bring myself to support any of the shit bags that have got us into this mess.

I'm not singing Gary Madines name when he bags at Port Vale or cheering Mark Davies when he plays his first game at Rochdale on Boxing Day.

They can all get fucked. Get the lot out and get the kids in.

I think there's a certain amount of mileage in keeping a couple of the more experienced players, but no more than two or three of them and all on vastly reduced terms. Wheater would be one, maybe Dobbie and at a push Danns. Davies in particular can fuck right off.

I think there's a certain amount of mileage in keeping a couple of the more experienced players, but no more than two or three of them and all on vastly reduced terms. Wheater would be one, maybe Dobbie and at a push Danns. Davies in particular can fuck right off.

Exactly this.

I know that Davies goes missing a lot in games but on the ball driving forward he's the best we have.

Would be happy to fuck the lot of 'em off and start from fresh but I don't want to be stuck in league one abyss for more than a season.

Pratley is too crab like in possession.

Edited by The Norpig