Sounds like the owners arent pulling in the same direction

Money problems already

Players on stupid wages we cant off load

I think it will take a couple of years to recover from this mess

Sounds like the owners arent pulling in the same direction

Money problems already

Players on stupid wages we cant off load

I think it will take a couple of years to recover from this mess

Logic says your absolutely right to be fair. I just can't be feeling like that all summer so I'm gonna live and hope it comes right

Makes you wonder what the point of football is these days.

It's all about getting to the top division, and then when you do unless you can sustain it you fall all the way back down again with a shitload of debt and the club in a mess.

So we go back to square one to start again with the aim of doing it all over again !

The point of football is to have a good day out on the piss with your mates in a different town/environment. 

The football is often secondary to the "day out", although a win often makes a good day a great day.  

Next season will be a nice change for many, myself included, in towns that we haven't visited for many years.  

I'm looking forward to the fixture list being announced next month for the first time in many years. 

The point of football is to have a good day out on the piss with your mates in a different town/environment.

The football is often secondary to the "day out", although a win often makes a good day a great day.

Next season will be a nice change for many, myself included, in towns that we haven't visited for many years.

I'm looking forward to the fixture list being announced next month for the first time in many years.

100% correct

absolutely this

It's all about getting to the top division, and then when you do unless you can sustain it you fall all the way back down again with a shitload of debt and the club in a mess.

So we go back to square one to start again with the aim of doing it all over again !

If we're getting in to the realms of what the point of football is then we're all doomed to spending our Saturday's in IKEA. Yes it costs a fortune, is shite most of the time, affects your mood in every day life and makes no sense whatsoever, but we still love it and everything around it.

In more specific terms with your post, I guess the fun is in the journey to the top and enjoying it as it lasts, while not quite knowing when and how the journey will end. This season I suppose ourselves and Leicester are the best examples of that.

Spot on pal

All that is very well.

But if you're a non drinker, go on your own, and place some value on an entertaining match, you're gunna struggle

That's pretty much my beef with home games and has been for 2-3 seasons.

No trains tied in with a 100 mile round trips makes for some god awful depressing times ahead this season.

Edit - I'll probably just miss half of them like I did this season. Grim.

Edited by gonzo

I am looking forward to next season with one proviso that we have a team that is competitve if were bottom half its going to be shitter than shit and I will save my money and time by not attending away games on a regular basis again.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

No trains tied in with a 100 mile round trips makes for some god awful depressing times ahead this season.

For non locals home games are shit

This combined with a couple of months' train disruption at start of season means there'll be more than a few home games where me and the lad i go with stay in Hogarths