Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

In Or Out Poll

Sweep

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tony Blair made the case to stay in today in the Sunday Times.

If ever there was a reason to vote out, there it is. He's somehow got away with starting a war based on no evidence, killing British service men in the process...

Do one Tony!

If ever there was a reason to vote out, there it is. He's somehow got away with starting a war based on no evidence, killing British service men in the process...

Do one Tony!

What an irritating fucker Blair is, no doubt he'll be being paid by someone to be lobbying for the in vote. The cunts face is enough to turn milk.

If ever there was a reason to vote out, there it is.

To counter that......

Katie Hopkins has started spouting about how we need to leave. What a cunt she is.

CuntMonkeys on both sides sadly

He basically said "if you're undecided, don't do it".

Unfortunately for me, his argument read better than the 'leave' blokes piece. If you haven't been researching /have a Strong view either way his piece could sway you.

Read david owens view. Read about the pending five presidents report due after our referendum before making your mind up.

Katie Hopkins may be the biggest waste of space Britain has ever come across.

I hate people like her. Constantly moaning, fuck off you southern twat. Up and down the country I have met top blokes/birds and Katie you are not one. If she leaves, it's Angel cake at mine with a dash of vimto

So.....you chose to live in a democracy, but if the decision isn't what you want you're going to chuck your toys out of the pram and refuse to vote ever again?

That sounds a bit odd

And if it is to remain, you're insinuating that those who vote to stay are only doing so because they've been manipulated by the media?

I'm not a fortune teller but going off what's happening on the streets in Europe with riots and rapes I don't want that in my country, the way the media have been made to not report it tells me all is not right. Defence is the best line of attack in my eyes, we have to sort these border issues out

I'm not a fortune teller but going off what's happening on the streets in Europe with riots and rapes I don't want that in my country, the way the media have been made to not report it tells me all is not right. Defence is the best line of attack in my eyes, we have to sort these border issues out

If the media have been told not to report it how do you know? JAL.

• Moderators

They've been made to not report it, shhhh. Tinfoil hats at the ready.

Edited by Carlos

A lot going on isn't being reported by the big media companies but it can be seen on social media and other sites that will publish the truth. The big media companies are censoring lots of information, there is no doubt in my mind who is behind this.

A lot going on isn't being reported by the big media companies but it can be seen on social media and other sites that will publish the truth. The big media companies are censoring lots of information, there is no doubt in my mind who is behind this.

Ah, social media. No arguing with that.

A casual search on the internet shows plenty of reputable sources reporting trouble from all over Europe that didn't happen. If anyone chooses to believe or disbelieve it is their business.

What fucks me off, and turns me against the Out campaign, is this right wing fucking bollocks that people quote as gospel. I'm more right than left, and yes the propaganda goes on with everyone. But I like to think I can make my own mind up without people, from both sides of this debate, drip feeding dubious information.

A casual search on the internet shows plenty of reputable sources reporting trouble from all over Europe that didn't happen. If anyone chooses to believe or disbelieve it is their business.

What fucks me off, and turns me against the Out campaign, is this right wing fucking bollocks that people quote as gospel. I'm more right than left, and yes the propaganda goes on with everyone. But I like to think I can make my own mind up without people, from both sides of this debate, drip feeding dubious information.

What right wing bollocks are you talking about? This isn't a left or right wing debate there are left wingers and right wingers on both sides.

• Site Supporter

What right wing bollocks are you talking about? This isn't a left or right wing debate there are left wingers and right wingers on both sides.

Will any of these wingers play for free?

Right-wing bollox by anyone who wishes to use spurious "facts" for the purpose of an argument. I never said it was about the left or right.

Edited by Underpants

That poll above is crackers......60% of the good folk of WWays want "Out".........yet 70% think we'll  actually stay "In"

Does this mean that the majority of the folk on here are massively out of touch with the general electorate, because it clearly looks that way