Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

In Or Out Poll

Sweep

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who will bale us out when your economic plan goes tits up?

Well we know France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal and the rest of the bankrupt countries won't have the where with all as their failed/failing economies right now. And anyhow why should anyone bale out anyone else out? Certainly we shouldn't be baling out European countries who shouldn't be linking their economy with Germany via the Euro. If we vote in I'm looking forward to the mass release of held back economic news from the euro zone in fact I cannot wait to hear what bullshit is spouted once it all comes home to roost.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Russian roulette with my own future, in the years I'm trying to pay the mortgage off whilst building up my pension?

Fuck that.

I'm in the same position, mortgage, pension, kids etc.

I, however, see it as Russian Roulette, or a slow acting cyanide pill.

At least with at least one empty chamber there's a chance, but the project is so broken its a slow death.

I'm in the same position, mortgage, pension, kids etc.

I, however, see it as Russian Roulette, or a slow acting cyanide pill.

At least with at least one empty chamber there's a chance, but the project is so broken its a slow death.

I've a tear in my eye finally we agree on something. xx

Interesting that the out vote in our poll is almost identical to that of Bolton as a whole

it is.....but the fact that about 50% of those that voted don't live in Bolton probably means it's a coincidence as opposed to WWays actually having it's finger on the pulse.

For what it's worth, I was expecting the "out" number to be a lot higher in a town like Bolton

Edited by Sweep