Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Russia

Widnes Two Hats

Ordered 5 tickets from Viagogo.com a couple of weeks ago for the match, we paid £133 each but considering the prices at previous big footballing contests I've been to that was next to nothing. Anyhow, they were delivered to my works address today, face value 105€. I'm very impressed, what the fuck has happened to ticket touting, they should be going for a grand a ticket

Just need the Wales tickets to come down a tad and I'm laughing

A dull game with few chances - 0-0 draw. Papers and TalkSport go ballistic and slate Rooney, and call Hodgson clueless. Vardy must start the next game, is the cry.  The Sun give away free Vardy masks.

Edited by Underpants

• Site Supporter

Biggest worry for me is we look better balanced & more potent without Rooney these days but Hodgson has backed himself into a corner & will play him leaving others to play out of their most effective positions , as per usual with England.

• Site Supporter

Biggest worry for me is we look better balanced & more potent without Rooney these days but Hodgson has backed himself into a corner & will play him leaving others to play out of their most effective positions , as per usual with England.

Yep. Don't mind Rooney up front as he's still decent. Maybe he can do something in midfield but there are others more capable.

Not taking Townsend concerns me regarding availability of width.

This bother in Marseille this evening, are England fighting the Russians, the Africans or the French police?

I hear it's the police now but was initially the local dusky brethren who started it all. Heard nothing about Ruski bother yet.

Seen some pics on Facebook of the Russians, and they aren't scrawny pissed up lads with shirts off either

Aye from the pictures I've seen of the England lot it's just a bunch of middle class cock ends as usual.

I'd rather smear cat shit in my eyes than stand throwing beer about with those cunts

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.