Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Swiping Flags

Breightmet Boy

Burnley, Sunderland and Ipswich have had their flags liberated and photographed upside down. I've had to text my mates from Breightmet to make sure it don't happen to ours, it's got Ferny's name on as well as Breightmet on it. If our flag gets published like that I'll be distraught, at all cost we protect it !!

Looking at the footage the english lads are taking a right kicking off the russians.

From what I can gather it's been a different story away from the ballooning and the cameras.

Big England mob did cska last night. Some Russian ended up teaming up with England on some Africans.

Just gone off now big style. All Russians wearing gum shields and mma gloves carrying tools.

From what I can gather it's been a different story away from the ballooning and the cameras.

Big England mob did cska last night. Some Russian ended up teaming up with England on some Africans.

Just gone off now big style. All Russians wearing gum shields and mma gloves carrying tools.

And they are all wearing clothes from Matalanski.

Some people saying heavily organised russians rampaging through the port area.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.