Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Marseille

Salford Trotter

Don't think so I would think the French police were shitting themselves at the thought of going any where near the Russians.

According to the ESPN journo once the england fans got a bit drunk and lairy on friday night the french coppers reaction was to lob a load of tear gas into the group of england fans. Not attempt to control the situation. If anything the tear gas escalated the situation.

The ruski's were clearly out for blood so a bit of tear gas wouldn't bother them none.

• Site Supporter

I'd have thought Putin was more interested in flying his bombers through our airspace than sending 150 stedheads from the Moscow okrugs to batter some English supporters.

That said, on the off chance this was organised at a government level, it's been a roaring success.

Something very strange here.

Massive security around the event, but 150 lads travel together , with weapons, fight in the streets and in the ground and then just slip out of the country ?

Flares and fireworks in the ground, so again where was the security ?

Either the security is non existent or it was allowed to happen. 

Massive security around the event, but 150 lads travel together , with weapons, fight in the streets and in the ground and then just slip out of the country ?

Regarding the security, Colin Murray said on talksport that going into the ground for the NI game he got a simple pat down on the chest then went in. Didn't specify if he was in the press bit or the stands but still.

• Site Supporter

I'd have thought Putin was more interested in flying his bombers through our airspace than sending 150 stedheads from the Moscow okrugs to batter some English supporters.

That said, on the off chance this was organised at a government level, it's been a roaring success.

One and the same, sabre rattling and constant probing. Russian nationalism on the increase but much a smokescreen while Putin and cronies rape the country for billions.

Regarding the security, Colin Murray said on talksport that going into the ground for the NI game he got a simple pat down on the chest then went in. Didn't specify if he was in the press bit or the stands but still.

Theres been England fans saying the same going into the ground

They've (Putin's mob) realised they can't begin to guarantee security for fans at 2018 - without spending a fortune and then failing anyhow. And God help any black lad travelling out there. So this is a warning to either stay away - or buy the heavily monitored and guarded (and expensive) packages that will no doubt be handed out to travel firms owned by their cronies.

How the fuck does a mob that big stroll straight into town unnoticed, then create mayhem for so long, without any police knocking about?

Anyone who's been away with England will know that was allowed to happen. 100%.

Also, what a set of scruffy cunts.

I can't help concentrating on this more than the Wales game at the moment. That's the thing with football violence - much as I have a pop at anybody who goes over specifically looking for trouble, there's another part of me that can't watch our lot getting a shoeing without a primal instinct kicking in.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.