Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Marseille

Salford Trotter

They're not going to get punished at home either, rewarded more like.

Perhaps a few French and British special forces should be sent in to remove them quietly.

The quote from their retarded sports minister is incredulous and beyond belief.

Football hooliganism has been sports anathema for decades yet these backward inbreds are glorifying it.

It's usually the forums who recall the tales of jejune bravado but a high ranking minister whose tinpot country are the hosts in two years coming out with that statement beggars belief.

• Site Supporter

The French fucks are incapable of dealing with 150 pumped up Ruskie scarfer attackers, how the fuck would they cope with a full blown Isis attack?

They've already proven that they can't. Twice.

I reckon the main mob have got on there toes back to Russia because they know lots of English thugs will be over to exact revenge over the next week. Just hope they leave the innocent Russian fans alone they have no part of it everyone knows who the real thugs are.

Suppose it all goes to show that the pathetic ballooning behind a line of orange warriors and coppers has come home to roost

Those potato heads are a different breed entirely

It's not fun or nice to watch. Somebody is going to die soon if the surrender monkeys don't step up their game

They are almost a paramilitary force just like Arkan's Tigers in Serbia, who started off as Red Star Belgrade Football Hooligans and Gangsters and ended up fighting in the Bosnia war.

It is disgusting that the French have deported a load of them today, they should be arrested and tried for attempted murder. I wonder how many of them are military or have been fighting in Eastern Ukraine.

Seeing the French are supposed to have been on a national state of high alert since November ,have said they cannot track 150 people traveling in their own borders or give a proper pat down to find a flare pistol I think with the rapid prosecutions they are trying to deflect some of the blame away from themselves.

Even the Russians that were expelled apparently weren't involved in Marseille which just seems like the justification was what passport they were carrying at the time.

I'm surprised the Brexit campaign haven't battered this point home yet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.