Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dons 1 Wanderers 2

Cairocuz

What's parking like at the ground? 

The car park behind the main stand is quite big but does fill up, if you get there earlier enough, say 1.30pm you should be fine.

Failing that there are loads of residential streets near the ground. The later you leave it, the further away you'll be parked

The car park behind the main stand is quite big but does fill up, if you get there earlier enough, say 1.30pm you should be fine.

Failing that there are loads of residential streets near the ground. The later you leave it, the further away you'll be parked

Park at B&Q at Shannon Corner (it's on the A3) & catch a 131 from the stop opposite B&Q to the ground.

• Site Supporter

Kingston for me, especially if the weather is decent. AFC Wimbledon have confirmed away fans can use their bars tomorrow too, think they make a decision each game but apparently we are ok

I'd say that's unwise.

Our new yoof are getting livelier by the game

Yeah for anyone thinking train from Waterloo, going Euston to Vauxhall and train from there is a good shout, especially those rushing on way back.

Aye, i'm rushing back to Euston, so is it still best to head back to Norbiton station which, i've been told, is the nearest ?

For the match, i saw Wimbledon at the Accrington play off game & they were pretty poor but very hard working & physical. I wouldn't have fancied our chances with last season's team but i'm more optimistic we can stand up to them now,

Same team as last Saturday, with Mavies in for Pratley,