Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dons 1 Wanderers 2

Cairocuz

I want to meet you , you cunt!

I'll happily have a sensible chat with you, in a normal sensible way, however your comments are very short sighted & disrespectful to certain gentleman that were doing the hard miles before you were even born!

You're a fookin' disgrace, & how dare you make such comments when you clearly know Fook all.

I hope you never have to go through the journey some of us have had to go through! A soft wet Willy cnut like you will disappear long before us moaning 'owd buggers will.

'go to abuse players' ... You fookin' retard, I've been wi' , supped wi' & defended wi' the pride of BWFC, that you'll N'er know nor understand.

If our current tossrag players had half their passion, who have got off their sick beds, are fighting cancer , awaitng kidney transplants, battling with pain killer addiction, to follow our boys from thé 80's to now & beyond.

You sir are a cnut, you sir, know Fook all, you sir are a self centred, know nowt, horrible 'ickle shithouse.

If I want to call some thieving unpassionate robbing turd, who steals a living from the club I love, the club my father loved, the club my grandfather loved, the club my great grandfather loved, all the way back to Pike's Lane. I will fookin' call him it.

You sanctimonious Shit!

Never presume to shout your opinion to anyone, whether they should, or shouldn't back the lads or why, or how, they should do it.

Who the Fook are you? Go grab a mirror & take a good hard look at yourself, there's people out there that have lived, breathed & bled BWFC long before you were even a scratch in your daddies bollocks.

Fook you, & Fook anyone that thinks they can say how to follow the Whites! Arsehole

Get off the fookin fence Baked. :)

It wasn't pretty but it was wonderful.

These players have got a bit of fighting spirit & didn't fold like we did last season (especially after going a goal down & in the frantic last 10/15 minutes ).......i'm giving PP a lot of the credit for that.

Every player contributed something but i'd give special praise to the same 4 as last week......Wheater, Beevers, Spearing & Madine.

EIEIEIO

Struck me that our last away win at this level (1993) was also a 1-2. We were 1-0 down in that game as well.

Slightly different kettle of fish that night tho!! 

I'm enjoying this fresh start at BWFC. Also enjoying our support. 12,600 Bolton fans v Sheff U last week. Wigan only had 12,200 including away fans yesterday & that was a home derby v Blackburn. Preston had 10800 for their Championship fixture. Well done to the people of Bolton for staying loyal. 

Onwards and upwards.

Phil Parky loves telling Spearing and Vela to stand tall when defending a free kick. Vela btw is really really shit.

Loved yesterday. Can't disagree about Vela. He isn't gonna make it. I don't think Gary 'washing machine' madine enjoyed his song but it bizzarely spurred him on. More of the same please. Up the trotters

Proctor was v good yesterday

He's clearly limited and I don't think he'll bag many, but playing off him is going to be useful in this league. Nice to finally have a striker who can hold it up again

He was miles better than Madine

If we are going to keep it up I suspect our midfield need to get a bit "busier"; there's far too much ambling by Trotter and Vela. Very disappointed in Vela as I backed him, but he gets out battled far too much.

If we continue with these long diagonals we need to win he 2nd balls more - see our first goal.

Interestingly we only seemed to play "football" when Clough came on. You could see that the others trust him with it more in tight spaces.

Highlight of the day must've been when someone (off here probably) shouted at E in hai yellow t shirt to stop moaning - "shut up you big banana" :D

I want to meet you , you cunt!

I'll happily have a sensible chat with you, in a normal sensible way, however your comments are very short sighted & disrespectful to certain gentleman that were doing the hard miles before you were even born!

You're a fookin' disgrace, & how dare you make such comments when you clearly know Fook all.

I hope you never have to go through the journey some of us have had to go through! A soft wet Willy cnut like you will disappear long before us moaning 'owd buggers will.

'go to abuse players' ... You fookin' retard, I've been wi' , supped wi' & defended wi' the pride of BWFC, that you'll N'er know nor understand.

If our current tossrag players had half their passion, who have got off their sick beds, are fighting cancer , awaitng kidney transplants, battling with pain killer addiction, to follow our boys from thé 80's to now & beyond.

You sir are a cnut, you sir, know Fook all, you sir are a self centred, know nowt, horrible 'ickle shithouse.

If I want to call some thieving unpassionate robbing turd, who steals a living from the club I love, the club my father loved, the club my grandfather loved, the club my great grandfather loved, all the way back to Pike's Lane. I will fookin' call him it.

You sanctimonious Shit!

Never presume to shout your opinion to anyone, whether they should, or shouldn't back the lads or why, or how, they should do it.

Who the Fook are you? Go grab a mirror & take a good hard look at yourself, there's people out there that have lived, breathed & bled BWFC long before you were even a scratch in your daddies bollocks.

Fook you, & Fook anyone that thinks they can say how to follow the Whites! Arsehole

Blimey, you do know we won ?

Let's be straight about this there are some who go to games and have decided they are going to have a go at certain players no matter what happens on the pitch and that is bollocks no matter how old you are, how many games you have seen or the state of your health.

There are others who think we should all just stand there and back the team no matter what dross they are serving up. The vast majority ate somewhere in the middle. Due to holidays I have not been this season but Mavies will have a long way to go before I think he is a good lad, but if he produces in a game I will be delighted if however the first I notice him is after 40 minutes when he gives the ball away I will let him know.

Eavsey is someone I have met. He does go all over and is entitled to his view. But after nearly 500 days without a result ( that is worse than me after my divorce) surely he can understand people being more likely to be angry when we were losing at Wimbledon. I

• Site Supporter

Brilliant day, loadsa beer, a suntan and an away win. What a crap ground though, could hardly see a thing when the ball was at the far end of the pitch.

Let's follow it up with another away win quickly. Cautious optimism is building, there is nothing to be frightened of in this league. If we match our opponents for effort, we ought to have enough quality to beat most

Blimey, you do know we won ?

Let's be straight about this there are some who go to games and have decided they are going to have a go at certain players no matter what happens on the pitch and that is bollocks no matter how old you are, how many games you have seen or the state of your health.

There are others who think we should all just stand there and back the team no matter what dross they are serving up. The vast majority ate somewhere in the middle. Due to holidays I have not been this season but Mavies will have a long way to go before I think he is a good lad, but if he produces in a game I will be delighted if however the first I notice him is after 40 minutes when he gives the ball away I will let him know.

Eavsey is someone I have met. He does go all over and is entitled to his view. But after nearly 500 days without a result ( that is worse than me after my divorce) surely he can understand people being more likely to be angry when we were losing at Wimbledon. I

Aye.

Just pissed up rantings, apologies Eavesy.

Well that was a goodun.

Usual suspects ,13 plus Woody. The Shark had obviously thought it was fancy dress.

" tonight Matthew i am going to be Shaggy from Scooby Do "

Into that London place .

Breakfast at Spoons Leicester Square.

Lengthy queues of muggles after Potter theatre tickets.

Onto Chandos opposite National Portrait Gallery. ( bit of culture for the lads).

Splinter group headed by Back up North headed to Waterloo and The Kings Arms.

Old time back st boozer.

£4.50 a pint !! Very nice ale , entertained by a photo shoot taking place under the arches.All above board , very leggy females.Asburner Street thought they were auditioning for Diamonds.

Onto Norbiton where we located the Norbiton and Dragon.

Big Pub , Sky footy , beer garden but surprisingly only 6 other

Wanderers fans.

Sputnik and the others turn up.

Next stop the ground.Culture shock, how far have we fallen ? .

Good atmosphere.

In years to come " i was there when we finally won "

Final whistle , what a feeling , thats why we do it week in week out.

Good team performance , every game is going to be a battle. But we do have enough class in the squad to nick wins.

Back to the Dragon.

Bit of Thai grub.

Sunshine and Ale finally gets to The Bat.

Never did find out why he got the urge to strip to his boxers.

Back to Euston for the rattler back north.

Overheard Embankments identity being discussed at Piccadilly . So near yet so far lads.

Back home for 11.

Strange feeling that i have aquired a stalker!!!

Not going to Bristol . But looking forward to Charlton .