Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Holdsworth Resigns

anthonyj

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, iirc, when Deano became director of football, did he not say, it was a temporary position until a manager was found & put in place? & he'd hold it until the new manager had put relevant personnel into place?

Or something like that?

Or did I dream it?

If so, nothing to see here!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, iirc, when Deano became director of football, did he not say, it was a temporary position until a manager was found & put in place? & he'd hold it until the new manager had put relevant personnel into place?

Or something like that?

Or did I dream it?

If so, nothing to see here!

Think so, mate.

I'd like to think in the future we can look back and think how he played a part in getting the club back on the straight and narrow, failing that it's all been a wanky waste of time and he's still a tit for that that miss against villa.

Spot on mate. I thought exactly the same. This can be his legacy rather than that miss

I'd like to think in the future we can look back and think how he played a part in getting the club back on the straight and narrow, failing that it's all been a wanky waste of time and he's still a tit for that that miss against villa.

I really hope straight and narrow can be used to used to describe our current status. At the back of my mind there are still lots of unanswered questions and I wouldn't criticise anyone for asking them. Some big positives though, our manager seems competent and recruitment seems fit for purpose. Anything better than staying up and even keel would be a bonus this season.