Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Millwall 0 Wanderers 2

RUREADY2ROLL

• Site Supporter

All those dicks who were calling for Parkinson to be sacked after the Oxford game have been quiet lately.

Improved a lot and credit due for that. Also noticeable that trotter isn't starting.

Maybe parky is learning, but he needed to. A lot of work still to be done- defensively we were excellent tonight but the football isn't great still and we need to be more ruthless when at home.

Far from convinced in him yet but I'll doff my cap at the moment.

All those dicks who were calling for Parkinson to be sacked after the Oxford game have been quiet lately.

Correct

And all those that now say "we'll win the league" are as bad

Great result; well done lads

Be very interested to see how Derik did when he came on for Thorpe, anyone that went?

Edited by jules_darby

• Site Supporter

Correct

And all those that now say "we'll win the league" are as bad

Haven't heard anyone say that myself. The wrist slashers are always more extreme than the happy clappers.

Edit: Apart from tomski ^

Edited by Cheese

Haven't heard anyone say that myself. The wrist slashers are always more extreme than the happy clappers.

Edit: Apart from tomski ^

Polarised ways once again.

There is a middle ground and most are in it.

Oxford was as bad as you'll ever see. Maybe it's the kick up the arse everyone needed.

Thought both were outside box, not according to Sky.

Goal! Millwall 0, Bolton Wanderers 1. Sammy Ameobi (Bolton Wanderers) left footed shot from very close range to the top right corner

Goal! Millwall 0, Bolton Wanderers 2. David Wheater (Bolton Wanderers) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Zach Clough

Edited by Didledee

No it was a former Charlton and reading player. Think he was called Steve brown.

Alan Gowling was on GMR for the Swindon game before i realised there was a stream, first I'd heard of him for years, Tower FM used have a good commentator back then with John McGinlay, Graham Lovett I think.

Edited by Didledee

Looking back over the dogshit dinners we've had served up over the last few years, tonight's performance must surely rank as one of our best for many a year.

Midweek away in darkest London isn't easy for any team, but fair fucks to our chaps, they rose to the challenge rather splendidly.

The filibusters and jejune bravado from Harry the Dog's crew meant fuck all to our guys.

Every credit where it's due to our guys.

I'm toasting you with a nice mulled wine.