Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thogdan

Underpants

• Moderators

Thanks.

How do folk make money from putting videos on it?

you get paid for the ads that are shown which come up before your videos

Not sure on the exact amount but call it £1 for every 1000 views you get

He had 20k subscribers and each video seemed got 5k or more views So he won't have be raking it in

• Moderators

From what I can gather, some so-called "friend" of his deleted his YouTube account and all his videos.

if so, he's either got some right cunts for mates, or, it's a publicity stunt

i knew there was somert amiss with that violin music

When my YouTube account got taken down for putting up Elmanders goal vs Wolves I lost loads of views and subs, my silly happy welcome song for Lee was like 800k, i have one now with little views, Okocha's freekick like 38k, it's a great way to earn as long you are dedicated to it, put in the time and can build a following.

When my YouTube account got taken down for putting up Elmanders goal vs Wolves I lost loads of views and subs, my silly happy welcome song for Lee was like 800k, i have one now with little views, Okocha's freekick like 38k, it's a great way to earn as long you are dedicated to it, put in the time and can build a following.

How many views has your dancing in the paint shop video got?

you get paid for the ads that are shown which come up before your videos

Not sure on the exact amount but call it £1 for every 1000 views you get

He had 20k subscribers and each video seemed got 5k or more views So he won't have be raking it in

There are several channels I subscribe to that employ dozens of people to edit and make the videos. You can make some serious bank if you make your stuff entertaining.

• Moderators

There are several channels I subscribe to that employ dozens of people to edit and make the videos. You can make some serious bank if you make your stuff entertaining.

Aye that pewdiepie bloke has done millions talking about video games and stuff

I only subscribe to bwfc and now this thogdan lad, never found owt else entertaining enough to watch on a regular basis, use youtube more like an as and when service

Aye that pewdiepie bloke has done millions talking about video games and stuff

I only subscribe to bwfc and now this thogdan lad, never found owt else entertaining enough to watch on a regular basis, use youtube more like an as and when service

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/news/celebrity/2015/10/19/10-richest-youtube-vloggers-according-to-forbes

Few on here.

My lad watches some bloke opening ninja turtle play doh eggs. One video I noticed has nearly 6 million views.

Mental, but as daft and simple the concept may sound, that's 6 million times the advert before it has been viewed.

http://www.youtu.be/4PO7R2ots34

Some vlogger made £12 million last year.

Different league but my old work mate binned his call centre job off after getting good at making boxing vids. Said he's made about 80k this year, probably 4x what he was on. He's spent all year going to fights at the o2 etc and a 3 week trip meeting Tyson and Mayweather etc in Vegas.

Not jealous at all!

• Site Supporter

Different league but my old work mate binned his call centre job off after getting good at making boxing vids. Said he's made about 80k this year, probably 4x what he was on. He's spent all year going to fights at the o2 etc and a 3 week trip meeting Tyson and Mayweather etc in Vegas.

Not jealous at all!

Kugan Cassius by any chance?

Kugan Cassius by any chance?

Don't think so but I'm not a massive boxing fan.

Has his website on fb as jeff mayweathers pro boxing insider so might be doing bits for that now. Think he got big after David haye or someone endorsed one of his vids of his fight on Twitter/fb and it got over 1.5m views.

Mental! Every credit to the lad.

• Site Supporter

Don't think so but I'm not a massive boxing fan.

Has his website on fb as jeff mayweathers pro boxing insider so might be doing bits for that now. Think he got big after David haye or someone endorsed one of his vids of his fight on Twitter/fb and it got over 1.5m views.

Mental! Every credit to the lad.

Ah. Obviously not the same fella I was thinking of. It is fucking mad how much some of these youtubers make. As you say, every credit.