Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thogdan

Underpants

1 hour ago, desperado said:

Yes - good point, he’s most certainly spreading the faith.

Its already happening, but who would have thought a few years ago that a “YouTuber” would have so much influence. 

Whether you like it or not, young people for the next 20/30 years are going to reference Thogden as to why they follow the whites.

I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again, you can’t blame him for following the clicks, the sponsors, the money. And if that means him following the Big Games around the world, then why the hell not? He’s good at what he does. It’s going to set him up for life.

I still maintain that his best and most Passionate videos are of the Whites. For anyone in doubt just look at his Forest video when we stayed up.

I’m always quite open to an alternative view and often change my mind accordingly. But I’m yet to hear an alternative view that this is just a BOLTON fan that’s made it into the big time. Albeit in a way and manner that us oldies find hard to relate to.  

I find it hard to not like that story. 

Pretty well summoned up that

• 2 months later...
47 minutes ago, Big E said:

good luck to the lad. clearly loves football. be nice if he did go to more shit bolton games but that won't pay the bills

Stuntpegg is doing well for herself as well which is good to see. 

Thognonce makes Thogden wear a Stuntpegg mask when he bums him.

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, Big E said:

good luck to the lad. clearly loves football. be nice if he did go to more shit bolton games but that won't pay the bills

that's what made him

53 minutes ago, Big E said:

If I had to put any money on someone on ww kicking off with him at a match it would go all on you.

6 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Good luck to the lad, he's earning a living doing something he enjoys.

It's not my cup of tea so won't see anything he posts but plenty of folk obviously do enjoy his content. Let him crack on with it

Exactly. And he goes to more shit Bolton always than I could ever be arsed doing. Fair play to the lad

5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Exactly. And he goes to more shit Bolton always than I could ever be arsed doing. Fair play to the lad

His stuff isn't for me but that's more down to me not being arsed about social media

Did have a chat with his dad at Charlton away last season and he's a decent bloke