Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thogdan

Underpants

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, marple whites said:

Got to hand it to him, watching football to pay the bills.  Think we would all have some of that.

probably doesn't even have bills to pay

he can spend it all on white lightning and fingering birds

• Site Supporter
On 18/11/2022 at 11:40, Big E said:

good luck to the lad. clearly loves football. be nice if he did go to more shit bolton games but that won't pay the bills

Stuntpegg is doing well for herself as well which is good to see. 

He was at Cambridge, that was pretty shit.

Was in The Tramstop with a few (lots of) other Bolton pre match 

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

His mother's Russian.

She's probably either an oligarch with unjustifiable income or ... about to get chucked out of a window after being Novichocked.

Knew there was a russian link, they did the WC in Russia and pretty sure they featured on TV over there

The olden day “Vlogger” equivalent use to write and sell fanzines. The perks of that back in the day… we ran a monthly competition where the prize was 24 cans of McEwan’s. Each time there had to be a for and against on each topic. So I’d receive 24 cans for myself and then 48 cans split between the two winners…. Sometimes the winner(s) ended up being me under a guise as no fucker had entered.

We had a cloakroom in our house (ok the bit under the stairs in the kitchen) that was stacked high with the stuff. Every away game I had to take it on to get rid of it.

No fucker paid for me to go to World Cups!

Not jealous.

Edited by Smiley

Ive been a bit of a defender of him in the past as hes clearly got a very limited reach if only vlogged from Bolton games.

However the behaviour in that above clip and others is all a bit troubling.

Stinks of attention seeking bumchuffery and some future spells in a manned psychiatric unit.

This attempt to go to every game he is doing is being sponsored by crypto.com who are also a sponsor of the whole shebang so they might be driving things a bit but it is weird as fuck to us almost normal folk.

Still, reckon he might regret it in 20 years though when he looks back on things from his mansion on the coast of the south of France after never working a day in his life.

6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Ive been a bit of a defender of him in the past as hes clearly got a very limited reach if only vlogged from Bolton games.

However the behaviour in that above clip and others is all a bit troubling.

Stinks of attention seeking bumchuffery and some future spells in a manned psychiatric unit.

Tbf Sky have been creaming themselves  over youtube gimps of late and they won't  be discouraging this type of behaviour, probably egging it on for clicks more like. They were wanking off "ishowspeed" another youtuber the other week who screams and barks at people no less. No I'm not joking, do yourself a favour and don't google him.

6 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Always found him odd. But can respect what he’s achieved. 

nice to see he’s no longer a cult hero on Wways, was beginning to think someone must be related …

You're puddled if you think he's ever been a cult hero on here.