Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thogdan

Underpants

3 minutes ago, DazBob said:

You're puddled if you think he's ever been a cult hero on here.

I’m just on a wind up, was hounded on here for calling him strange a while ago.

maybe we can adopt the “Thogden is a c*** “ song that opposition fans sing? Like a wanky wanderers kind of thing. 

Edited by London Wanderer

9 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

I’m just on a wind up, was hounded on here for calling him strange a while ago.

maybe we can adopt the “Thogden is a c*** “ song that opposition fans sing? Like a wanky wanderers kind of thing. 

Tbf you’d be buzzing if you had opposition fans singing about you

Blackpool fans have been trying for years to figure out a tune for “Gonzo is a vile druggy thug”

1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Tbf you’d be buzzing if you had opposition fans singing about you

Blackpool fans have been trying for years to figure out a tune for “Gonzo is a vile druggy thug”

Swear one of em kicked my bros ladder :D

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Pablo said:

I love that absolutely rattles all the angry old men. 🤣

I'm of an age, though not particularly angry & whilst Thogdan doesn't bother me either way his dad certainly sends out certain 'vibes'..... Maybe that's just how he comes across on camera though. 

Never been a fan really seen a couple of his 'pwopa nawty lads' clips and some of the forest game but he's doing what we'd all do some daft shit to do... Seeing every fucking game of a world Cup is a dream of most kids growing up. 

So he had to pretend to support the team that's winning for likes ... That's most fucking kids growing up these days. Except he's getting paid to do it. 

He's nothing more than a paid personality though now if he's being bankrolled. He'll be pushing crypto.com and all his other sponsors no doubt. 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Thogdad?

Even he’s ok. Just because someone on here labelled him Th’ognonce doesn’t actually make him a nonce.

His son makes money from football videos in which he plays a starring role and will be seen by many of the viewers as a bit of a video star. Does that make him a nonce? If it does, just about every film/tv/music star is in danger of being labelled a nonce by the knowledgeable Wanderersways influencers.

9 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Even he’s ok. Just because someone on here labelled him Th’ognonce doesn’t actually make him a nonce.

His son makes money from football videos in which he plays a starring role and will be seen by many of the viewers as a bit of a video star. Does that make him a nonce? If it does, just about every film/tv/music star is in danger of being labelled a nonce by the knowledgeable Wanderersways influencers.

Aaawww. You lurve him don't you. 😍❤️🩹💗

Apparently that's OK now. Gareth has said so.

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Wasn't the "nonce" thing because he picked someone elses child up and put them on his shoulders, whilst celebrating on the pitch after the Forest game?

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Aaawww. You lurve him don't you. 😍❤️🩹💗

Apparently that's OK now. Gareth has said so.

I just hate how the word nonce is used so freely by folk who probably know fuck all about the person they’re calling.

59 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Aye. Always found it strange calling other guys a nonce, especially when it’s based on fuck all other than “vibes”.

Tbf I find Theo stranger than his Dad, Thogdad seems alright in the videos.

21 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I just hate how the word nonce is used so freely by folk who probably know fuck all about the person they’re calling.

It's weird. One of the worst insults when it’s based on nothing.

i took a photo of the front of Canon Slade a while back as I hadn’t been back in years, sent it to my brother. Next minute some fucking idiot is following me down the street calling me a nonce. It was a Sunday morning ffs, not a kid in sight.