Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thogdan

Underpants

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Ani said:

You calling Thogdan a liar ? 

Think he's just a bit "creative" with his videos and the titles he gives them. Or he geniuinely believed Trafford was going to Rangers.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Does th’Ogden still refer to Trafford as, “My brother”?

Yep. Or "My Twin". His title for the Lincoln match is "One last dance for my brother at Bolton?"

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter

Developed a grudging respect for Thogden this afternoon. First day back working from home and heard my lad celebrating something IMMENSE. Properly screaming with joy. Ran upstairs to find out what? Maybe he's beat a particularly difficult final boss on Zelda or something....? He was watching Thogden's video of the Forest game when Wilbraham kept us up. Fair play. 

michael-scott-the-office.gif

• 3 months later...

Never had out against this lad but today reading that he is going to notts county v Wrexham instead of his own clubs largest home attendance for donkeys.     Seems like he is just a football fan but now believes and wants to grow his own hype.    Strange decision to make to go there today.   

• Site Supporter

With Barry on this one. We wouldn’t think twice if someone had/or chose to work to earn the pennies. Just so happens that he gets paid to watch football - and that Notts County game is the biggest one today. 

Im not sure whether it’s jealousy or people doubting his allegiance. Whichever, I’m not sure why people get their knickers in a twist about it. Especially the abusive trollers. I’d rather have Thogden than some of them muppets