Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thogdan

Underpants

3 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Lived Mornington Road area iirc. Went to Hayward School, so not even a proper one.

Ratcliffe went to Bolton School.  Boys Division, I'm almost certain.

Both are Citeh fans so can f"cough.

Yep. For me you aren’t a son of the town if you worship mancs

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Pathetic .  I dont get it.

Like has been said he is a vlogger (is that the right word) and this is how he earns his money,fair enough but why the fuckery is he jumping round like he is Seville born and bred and has been watching every game since he was 3.  

8 minutes ago, W.cramp said:

Pathetic .  I dont get it.

Like has been said he is a vlogger (is that the right word) and this is how he earns his money,fair enough but why the fuckery is he jumping round like he is Seville born and bred and has been watching every game since he was 3.  

Because he'll have probably gained a shit load of Sevilla fans from it which, in turn, means he'll earn even more money.

1 minute ago, DazBob said:

Because he'll have probably gained a shit load of Sevilla fans from it which, in turn, means he'll earn even more money.

I still can't believe people don't get it 

He doesn't go around telling you how to stack shelves at Aldi ffs

He’s got a superb gig on paper. 

it’s all these fake limbs like we’ve just scored a last minute winner in an FA cup final that does me in. Go to the game, be appreciative, do your vlog and fuck off home. 

don’t get me started on the “vamos” either the stupid fucking div

Plus he’s got a right slapable mug and his old man’s a nonce  

24 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

it’s all these fake limbs like we’ve just scored a last minute winner in an FA cup final that does me in. Go to the game, be appreciative, do your vlog and fuck off home. 

Talking of superb gigs anybody seen “the padded seat” reels where bloke tries out all the hospitality suites around country? 

2 hours ago, Matt Lofthouse said:

‘We need to send Philip Schofield in to do a job on Thogden. Proper bum him to another planet.’ 😆

A personal favourite when I looked on that link yesterday was "if he was anymore plastic he'd become an environmental concern" 😁

• Site Supporter
On 02/06/2023 at 16:35, barrycowdrill said:

Must admit, it does seem odd to me. Not sure if fans of those clubs really appreciate it that much neither- as was suggested previously. Just seems shallow and fake.

However, if someone, corporate or other, is stupid enough to wang money at him..

• Site Supporter

If he's wise, he'll have invested well. In the days of Internet, the next 'better' thogdan ain't far away. Milk it while he can.

Vlogging ain't for me for many I trust reckon he's a decent lad. Seen him loads but can't be arsed talking to him and being part of his circus

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Must admit, it does seem odd to me. Not sure if fans of those clubs really appreciate it that much neither- as was suggested previously. Just seems shallow and fake.

However, if someone, corporate or other, is stupid enough to wang money at him..

Did every game of the WC for nothing as a Gazprom VIP so doing something right. Just then doing many things wrong too 

they set it him as a challenge iirc

Edited by barrycowdrill