Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Coventry 0

miamiwhite

Have we seriously not played Coventry at home since that 5-1 match?

Fookin ell

Not played em home or away according to 11 v 11.

However, we sort of made up for it the following week with a 1-1 at Old Trafford  on 7/2/98 at a time the Mancs were at their peak.

• Moderators

Both were about 10 yards offside iirc

couldn't say - for some reason my mum sorted the tickets for that game, and me and my bro ended up on something like the 2nd row, bang in the middle of the north stand behind the goal

worst seats in the ground, or any ground, by a mile - couldn't make out anything going on at the other end, where he got the goals

only ones worse are front row at city as they are below ground level and you can't even see the goal line due to the ads, had them when we played them on the last day few seasons back, shite

• Moderators

I like conspiracy theories, always up for reading new ones.

A fellow in the gym the other day put it to me, how many Disney films can you think of where the main character has a mum and a dad, or if so, one isn't killed at some point.

His reason, US Government influenced Disney in WW2 to make films that made their young viewers presisposed to life without parents and life on their own - and it continues to this day!

Was an entertaining listen, told me to watch "The Boys On The Tracks" which is supposedly about 2 lads who stumbled upon a secret US airstrip in the woods ferrying drugs to be sold in Central America to fund operations - they were murdered and made to look like suicide

There's the Denver Airport conspiracy with its supposed underground Iluminati compound (to be fair,google the art work inside that airport it is weird!)

One of my favourites, the Dyatlov Pass Incident. Read into that, very strange event.

Tin foil required here too.

random interjection