Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Elite Posters Music Thread

Spider

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I enjoy some Sigur Ros I can't imagine their gigs are much fun.

I'd be ready for a kip before they finished.

I saw them at Jodrell Bank and it was one of the most amazing gigs I've ever been too. Weird - it was almost like watching an orchestra - crowd were silent until the last note faded out of every song and then it erupted. Beautiful visuals as well.

I saw them at Jodrell Bank and it was one of the most amazing gigs I've ever been too. Weird - it was almost like watching an orchestra - crowd were silent until the last note faded out of every song and then it erupted. Beautiful visuals as well.

If I had a seat I reckon I would love it.

But they're hardly music to boogie to so I could see myself getting restless and wanting a sit down.

Going seeing the Japanese House in May and I know she's hardly going to be dancing fodder.

• Moderators

I just clocked how much I've spent on tickets this month and baulked at paying £35 for The Wedding Present plus EMF and other random has beens. They are cunts, people have been paid for February and got other Christmas, announce the festivals and tours!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I stuck with Shed Seven, as they had their decline, I didn't mind Truth Be Told but now they've only played Cry for Help since reforming. On the final tour the Academy was only half full. Went watching Rick's band as they played a half and half set and it was sad to see. Glad they are putting out new stuff, rather than being a novelty act.

• Moderators

right so decided want to go to NYC for my 40th

and get tickets for Nick Cave in Brooklyn

ticketmaster looks to have sold out - they went on sale 4 months ago, so they probably have (though doesn't say they have on his site)

but there's tickets available on stubhub and tickpick for prices i don't consider unreasonable

but have never bought off a site like this

are they trustworthy in terms of delivering the goods?