Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Elite Posters Music Thread

Spider

• Moderators

Getting the gig vibe back with shed seven, Supergrass and faith no more coming up

Fancied goldfrapp at Albert hall, but sold out though ticket master has them at £80 which is double what other sites are asking

On 07/12/2019 at 08:21, Rudy’s Message said:

How is it?

18 hours ago, Smiley said:

The Soft Cavalry - worth a listen. Very chilled out guitar music.

2 hours ago, Smiley said:

FFS! That was the whole reason I'd started listening to them. Any idea who the support is then?

Checked their Twitter and they are playing tomorrow,, just doesn't show on their gig listings

49 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I know this site has a huge demographic for grime so I’m sure it’s well known that Stormzy’s new album is out today

I have definitely heard of him

• Site Supporter

Went to watch Chris Helme (The Seahorses), Mark Morris (The Bluetones), and Nigel Clarke (Dodgy) last night in Preston. Fucking incredible. Chris Helme is possibly the nicest bloke I've ever met. Sat with us for about an hour chatting before the gig.

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Went to watch Chris Helme (The Seahorses), Mark Morris (The Bluetones), and Nigel Clarke (Dodgy) last night in Preston. Fucking incredible. Chris Helme is possibly the nicest bloke I've ever met. Sat with us for about an hour chatting before the gig.

Nice one - enjoyed that clip a lot 

Seen Mark Morris solo before, a few years ago, comes across like another really nice guy. Ahhh I miss the Bluetones 

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Nice one - enjoyed that clip a lot 

Seen Mark Morris solo before, a few years ago, comes across like another really nice guy. Ahhh I miss the Bluetones 

Had lenghty conversations with all 3 of them. Top class fellas.

That clip isn't from the gig last night by the way, but his performance was exactly the same. Outstanding. 

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Cheese said:

It's bothered me that for a long time this song wasn't on Spotify

Just checked again and it's now on there

Nice one, can't have been on there long with just 35k streams compared to others of theirs

• Members
16 hours ago, Cheese said:

Had the pleasure of meeting him myself, top top bloke, genuine and down to earth. Was very complimentary about John Squires funnily enough.
John Squires is a bit of a hero to me and then I met him. Unfortunately the old cliche of not meeting your heroes came true. 
Manny and Ian were tip top though.