Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Members
17 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

You should watch that Louis Theroux clip - you might learn something not taught at BCGS (aka Bolton Cretin's & Goon's School).

Like it matey. A bit of creativity. I'll bet you needed a lie down after that.

• Members
17 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I think like his idol Trump he was all bluster and bluff - he said I was joining the dirty dozen once but then he continued replying to (unquoted) posts of mine.

I think he couldn't think of a suitable adjective to accompany 'thirteen' or 'baker's dozen'...

He didn't did he? What a cunt :D

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Same here. Was gutted when I realised they weren’t all on!

Be interested to see if a second series is planned.  Not quite sure how this can all go on too much longer - it's all properly fucked up and surely going to come to a head soon.

... also still desperately waiting for Isaiah Whitlock Jnr to give us a "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" :D

Edited by DazBob

• Members
2 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Be interested to see if a second series is planned.  Not quite sure how this can all go on too much longer - it's all properly fucked up and surely going to come to a head soon.

... also still desperately waiting for Isaiah Whitlock Jnr to give us a "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" :D

I’ve got an idea how it might pan out beyond this series but I’ll save it 

😂

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Just finished watching Night Stalker on Netflix, great watching especially if you like watching psychopathic serial killers.

Just about to watch the last episode 

Talk about prolific, sometimes two attacks a night

• Moderators

What a scary cunt he was as well, never seen a serial killer more look the part than him 

The question of nurture v nature comes up again, this guy is pure evil, but, if one of the ways your dad reprimands you is to tie you to a cross and leave you in cemetery overnight, it's not going to help

Taken a bit of a break from the TV, last night watch a live Q&A with Michael Palin on his travels in North Korea. Was really good for 8 quid. Signed up to some more and a few more online gigs, its a break from just the TV of an evening. Certainly worth seeing what's out there.

The Guardian online is doing a talk with Biden's biographer - might be one for @Rudy

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Taken a bit of a break from the TV, last night watch a live Q&A with Michael Palin on his travels in North Korea. Was really good for 8 quid. Signed up to some more and a few more online gigs, its a break from just the TV of an evening. Certainly worth seeing what's out there.

The Guardian online is doing a talk with Biden's biographer - might be one for @Rudy

Where can i watch the Palin thing?

• Members
2 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

If it’s the same chap he’s got a documentary coming out about Bidens campaign should be good 

Got Obama’s book for Christmas, I do enjoy a presidents memoirs 

41 minutes ago, L/H White said:

enjoyed pembrokshire murders

I thought it was okay, but only okay.  Could've and should've been so much better.  If the BBC had done you can guarantee it would've been a whole lot better.

Quite why ITV dramas are so far behind anything the BBC puts out I'm not sure