Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Members

Started Funny Woman last night - missus wanted to watch it for the 60's clothes and hairstyles. Throw in the cars and not a bad watch for me either.

Lightweight comedy with an 'en vogue' Blackpool featuring prominently so Gonzo might like it.

Gemma Arterton is very easy on the eye so worth a watch.

44 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Started Funny Woman last night - missus wanted to watch it for the 60's clothes and hairstyles. Throw in the cars and not a bad watch for me either.

Lightweight comedy with an 'en vogue' Blackpool featuring prominently so Gonzo might like it.

Gemma Arterton is very easy on the eye so worth a watch.

She could be my 3rd wife if she plays her cards right 🥰

Don't know if I'm late to the party, but been watching Cuckoo on Netflix. Greg Davies, Helen Baxendale, bit bonkers but some real laugh out loud moments. Also White Lotus, glad we stuck with it & the second series is much better than the first, & that little Italian minx is some hottie

On 18/01/2023 at 09:43, Not in Crawley said:

Bolty's TV reviews are great. Love this show...until the enviromentalist agenda...liked this one until the wokists started being nasty to skinheads.

😄

Yours are as bad

Started watching that hickhicker with a hatchet thing after the crap that was Bank of Dave. That bloke irritated me to death and didn't even bother to get to the end.

40 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Yours are as bad

Started watching that hickhicker with a hatchet thing after the crap that was Bank of Dave. That bloke irritated me to death and didn't even bother to get to the end.

Look at what he's saying, rather than what he's writing.

Fucks sake, this place is getting filled with tools.

Sorry, edit: thick tools.

Edited by Not in Crawley

• Members
51 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Yours are as bad

I have been leaving his third party jibes alone as I fear for his mental health. I have had him on ignore for years but he is simply incapable of reciprocating. It's a form of stalking using third parties and even stretching to imaginary friends from the world of TV drama or even former nazi's. I think the erudite RW uses the word 'obsessed' when referring to our dear friend.

Don't encourage him pal.

6 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

I have been leaving his third party jibes alone as I fear for his mental health. I have had him on ignore for years but he is simply incapable of reciprocating. It's a form of stalking using third parties and even stretching to imaginary friends from the world of TV drama or even former nazi's. I think the erudite RW uses the word 'obsessed' when referring to our dear friend.

Don't encourage him pal.

Edited by athywhite1958

4 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Don't encourage him pal.

Love this so much.

Disagree, show them up, mock, give them facts and it's 'they are mental.' It's a refuge of a simpleton.

Bolty is an old school misogynistic bloke, who only gets blokes like athy to support him because he's got less upstairs than bolts.

Twas ever thus, and I look forward to athys, 'yeah mate' post.

😁

• Members
18 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

Absolutely buzzing cheers mate, hope it is the same for your good self.

Only because of the 0-5 but my mind keeps drifting back to a season opener at Filbert Street :yahoo:

Edited by bolty58