Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

20 minutes ago, royal white said:

Oh they were facts and when I asked you to show me what weren’t you couldn’t. I suppose that’s what happens when you join in a debate late, pissed up and start off by throwing insults. If you could tell me what weren’t facts I’ll hold my hands up and admit I was wrong. 

Oh RW, your debating isn't debating. It's school level whatifery. It's sort of fun, but gets tired really quickly.

Which is what you were doing again which is why I thought you were being your usual dickish self. If you can't say what you really think, that's fine, but don't try and pretend it's in somehow clever.

As I say, I think you're a bit of a prick, you think I am. A situation we should both be entirely comfortable with.

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Oh RW, your debating isn't debating. It's school level whatifery. It's sort of fun, but gets tired really quickly.

Which is what you were doing again which is why I thought you were being your usual dickish self. If you can't say what you really think, that's fine, but don't try and pretend it's in somehow clever.

As I say, I think you're a bit of a prick, you think I am. A situation we should both be entirely comfortable with.

Just tell me what weren’t facts. Let’s put an end to it. Or just admit you was your usually self, jumping in pissed up and getting everything wrong. 

Oh and for someone who usually like to pick folk up on punctuation and grammar you may want to go back to your previous post to BB. 

• Members
1 hour ago, royal white said:

The fkin irony 😂😂

“Just showing what a dick you are is enough.

Like your silly little, 'how old are they' post yesterday.

You are an idiotic cunt of the highest order, and a supercilious one at that.”

:rofl: Got a mention twice again. He is truly obsessed.

13 minutes ago, royal white said:

Just tell me what weren’t facts. Let’s put an end to it. Or just admit you was your usually self, jumping in pissed up and getting everything wrong. 

Oh and for someone who usually like to pick folk up on punctuation and grammar you may want to go back to your previous post to BB. 

Well, if you want. Those aren't the facts, but better you believe what you want. You appear to have got a slightly sensitive ego and I certainly don't want to be the one to upset it again.

Also, I never usually pick.people up on that - being dyslexic it'd a very foolish thing to do. You might have got me mixed up on that one.

7 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Well, if you want. Those aren't the facts, but better you believe what you want. You appear to have got a slightly sensitive ego and I certainly don't want to be the one to upset it again.

Also, I never usually pick.people up on that - being dyslexic it'd a very foolish thing to do. You might have got me mixed up on that one.

It is very foolish hence why BB once picked you up for it. I’ve definitely not got you mixed up. I suppose this is another down fall of pissed up posting….you forget what you post. 

And you still havent said what aren’t facts. 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

It is very foolish hence why BB once picked you up for it. I’ve definitely not got you mixed up. I suppose this is another down fall of pissed up posting….you forget what you post. 

And you still havent said what aren’t facts. 

As I say, I'm not going to damage your little world poppet x

2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

As I say, I'm not going to damage your little world poppet x

Also, I never usually pick.people up on that - being dyslexic it'd a very foolish thing to do. You might have got me mixed up on that one.”

If carlsberg did posts 😂😂  what a fkin throbber. Think my work here is done. 

Just now, royal white said:

Also, I never usually pick.people up on that - being dyslexic it'd a very foolish thing to do. You might have got me mixed up on that one.”

If carlsberg did posts 😂😂  what a fkin throbber. Think my work here is done. 

See? RW never fails to be my favourite plaything on here.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

In my mind, it is, on occasion, very entertaining for me. I'm not doing it for anyone else.

Holy trinity of I'm bored, their replies usually amuse me and they always like to answer back.

Just now, DirtySanchez said:

Problem is everyone else has to read it 

Yes, how about you create a WhatsApp group and have your game of insult tennis in private?

2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

That's a fair enough concern.

Anyway, I'm off out to the Tate now to build up my pretentiousness quota, so I'm away for a bit.

Also, it's was Athy who started having a pop, followed by Bolty. Was quite happy watching the Brits! 

I'm off to the Tate 

Yawn

I'm off to the Garrick 

Yawn

I'm a member of the Tate so you're hardly elite