Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

11 minutes ago, royal white said:

Half way through the 2nd series of Clarksons farm. Enjoying it 

Its cracking telly. I'm not his biggest fan, don't mistake me for one of the pitchfork lot though, but its entertaining and informative of the plight of British farming in equal measure. 

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2023/feb/10/clarksons-farm-series-two-review-hard-to-imagine-him-punching-an-underling-for-messing-up-dinner

Only really decided to give it a go after seeing that article. Sums it all up quite well. 

3 minutes ago, boogs said:

Its cracking telly. I'm not his biggest fan, don't mistake me for one of the pitchfork lot though, but its entertaining and informative of the plight of British farming in equal measure. 

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2023/feb/10/clarksons-farm-series-two-review-hard-to-imagine-him-punching-an-underling-for-messing-up-dinner

Only really decided to give it a go after seeing that article. Sums it all up quite well. 

The young farmer and Gerald, the one who no one can understand are brilliant. 

• Site Supporter

Like him or not, he makes ace telly shows.

I have a bit of sympathy with the villagers though, thousands of folk descending there every weekend must be a right pain in the arse. And this “it’s bringing money to the area” line only really applies to Clarksons till.

Still, top tier telly

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Like him or not, he makes ace telly shows.

I have a bit of sympathy with the villagers though, thousands of folk descending there every weekend must be a right pain in the arse. And this “it’s bringing money to the area” line only really applies to Clarksons till.

Still, top tier telly

Yeah I did smirk when he had the meeting with the locals and pleaded that "the farm needs an income". What, aside from the Amazon filming crew all over it. 😁