Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Moderators

Can't decide which of the conspiracy theories but forward by the MH370 documentary I want to go with 

The pilot suicide sort of seems most likely 

But the others put forward have merit too 

All have their questions 

Mental

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Zico said:

Can't decide which of the conspiracy theories but forward by the MH370 documentary I want to go with 

The pilot suicide sort of seems most likely 

But the others put forward have merit too 

All have their questions 

Mental

I’d like to think the Russians took it to Kazakhstan and the passengers survived. Maybe even get released one day and tell a mad story

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’d like to think the Russians took it to Kazakhstan and the passengers survived. Maybe even get released one day and tell a mad story

That Blaine guy had mad eyes 

Reckon he's spent time in a mental institution where he decided he was Indiana Jones

On 16/03/2023 at 09:29, Not in Crawley said:

Series three of the Mandolorian is looking good - much more like Andor.

I enjoyed that last episode, partly because it seemed to take an about turn from its usual formula. I do enjoy the series but sometimes feel like it's not trying hard enough, it's just a point to point storyline with increasing numbers of cute cuts to Grogu thrown in.

Watched all of s5 of Unforgotten last couple of days, still great telly, and finally watched Mayflies which successfully reduced me to tears on more than one occasion.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, royal white said:

24hrs in police custody. Brilliant and gripping TV. Baddies killing baddies over fake watches in the latest episode. 

Just watching it now. Interview room CCTV footage has one of the women was asked a question and replied, “No comment!”

I’ve watched a few police based fly on the wall documentaries and I reckon that should be an automatic admission of guilt.

10 hours ago, royal white said:

24hrs in police custody. Brilliant and gripping TV. Baddies killing baddies over fake watches in the latest episode. 

Love the show, been watching it for years.

Luton's a fucking shithole.

• Site Supporter

Having seen this show feature on Gogglebox, we have watched a few episodes of Rise & Fall.

A bit too much like The Traitors. Hardly surprising as it’s made by the same people.

In essence, a dozen or so people join as equals and then decide who is going to be up in the penthouse (the rulers) and who stays in the basement (the grafters) The grafters do all the work as set by the rulers. In-fighting galore.

• Site Supporter

Just binge-watching The Redemption on ITVX; a cop drama where a scouse female detective inspector has to go to Dublin to look after her grandchildren following the death of her daughter. She ends up joining the Garda as a detective and will undoubtedly solve loads of crime.

12 hours ago, MickyD said:

Just binge-watching The Redemption on ITVX; a cop drama where a scouse female detective inspector has to go to Dublin to look after her grandchildren following the death of her daughter. She ends up joining the Garda as a detective and will undoubtedly solve loads of crime.

Its vary good that watched it last year on my Box

• Moderators

The Texas killing Fields 

Standard Netflix murder documentary 

Only 3 episodes so with a watch if nowt else on 

Watching the monty python documentary now, 14 years old but just popped up on Netflix 

Turns out their weren't really mates outside of work 

I Never knew Graham Chapman was a raging alcoholic 

Turns out the rest of them didn't either