Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 4 Gillingham 0

Happy Wanderer

I'm proper pleased for the likes of you and baked

I'm of the opinion that you turn up if you can, but it's a mighty fine effort when it's an hour each way and a less than thrilling opposition

You got your reward, tonight

Cheers, To be honest if it was not for Yoof being so keen not sure if i would have bothered but was more than worth it.

We left on 90 mins just to get away quickly and can not moan at home before 11.

We are setting off for Chesterfield at 10.30 just to be safe.

• Members

Have you changed that or is it the anti swearing software? I do hope it's the latter, that would be most amusing

WTF! I typed Sc'unthorpe and hadn't noticed.

If only Typhoo can take the 'T' out of Britain, who can take the c'unt out of Sc'unthorpe?

I demand answers.

• Site Supporter

Have we had any agreement about Sammy for the remainder of the season yet?

I heard last night that Newcastle have said there isn't a place for him up there. Problem is, if he keeps playing like he is, clubs will be driving the price up if they want to offload him in January.

• Site Supporter

Best all round performance of the season, still looking for goals in second half was pleasing. Strangely at times the pace seemed a bit slow, and then bang- just seemed to create a chance. A sign of a very confident and coherent team.

Thoroughly professional.

I also felt they were poor at the back and we took full advantage.

• Site Supporter

Definitely lulled Gillingham into a belief that they could get something from the game, relying a lot on the defensive side of the game. I thought their number 50 was a real threat... to Gillingham! He was bloody hopeless.

• Site Supporter

Their number 23 looked a good player.

Bradley Dack - Wiki tells me he was League One Player of the Year last season (as well as Gillingham's player, young player, players' player and sponsors' player).

The Sky pundits highlighted him and Clough as youngsters to watch. I thought the two were incomparable. I certainly know which one I'd rather be playing for my team.

• Moderators

Emmanuel-Thomas is a big lad.

I bet his cock is enormous.

odd one, him

looked like he'd never seen a football, last night, but he can score at this level

maybe one of those 'see what hes like on a cold monday night at bolton' types

Their number 23 looked a good player.

Bradley Dack - Wiki tells me he was League One Player of the Year last season (as well as Gillingham's player, young player, players' player and sponsors' player).

He thinks he's Pirlo.

odd one, him

looked like he'd never seen a football, last night, but he can score at this level

maybe one of those 'see what hes like on a cold monday night at bolton' types

They clearly had a plan to isolate him against Taylor but every time he won ball Spearing took it off him.

Also on other side Wilson had a brilliant game. Won 4 bout and full backs not far off MOM.

Where are all the folk who were slagging Parky off ?