Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

You can't see Spearing taking a pay cut to play in a division higher.

No, and in fairness why should he, he's playing well and I'm sure there will be plenty of teams, who can pay him more than we can, who will be willing to sign him on a free.

Hopefully, if he does go, it's after he's guided us to being Champions

Pratley has another year left so I can't see him going anywhere. I've been impressed by spearings attitude the last couple of seasons and I think he will help get us up regardless of where he plays next season. Having so few contacted could be a great place to start next season in the championship if all goes to plan

Trying to find Championship strikers and replace Spearing with a below average budget for the division would be interesting for sure.One couldn't blame Parky for thinking it might be easier to have another season in the 3rd tier

I f we don't go up this season, we'll be stuck down here for many a year.

Trying to find Championship strikers and replace Spearing with a below average budget for the division would be interesting for sure.One couldn't blame Parky for thinking it might be easier to have another season in the 3rd tier

If we don't go up this season, anybody half decent will be gone in the summer & replaced with cheaper (inferior ) players........with this squad & the position we're in, this season is the best chance we've got of going up. If we go up, at least we've got a chance of keeping Spearing & the other better players.

Sadly I don't think there's any hope of getting rid of Pratley....nobody wanted him last time & he hasn't improved.

I don't think this squad would need too many additions if we go up.

Desperately need strikers, and I would also add full backs in that as well, but rest of the squad doesn't look too shabby.

Are you forgetting the points total last season?

I think we'd struggle like fuck if we go up.

And then do what about it?

Pick Rob Hall in the play off?

It's Parky's life and career his choices are his. There's plenty examples of newly promoted managers sacked in the autumn who probably wouldn't have been if they were still doing well in the division below.

From Bolton's history i think it would have been a big struggle surviving if we'd got through the play off we lost to Tranmere, two seasons later when we'd discovered McAteer and had a much stronger front 3 we were ready for the higher level all guns blazing.

I don;t think we're ready to go up and survive yet and i think its easier to to rebuild staying in Div 3.

• Moderators

PP needs Freedom, look at where we were Last Christmas! We look decent all over the park now, maybe A Different Corner taker is all I'd change, maybe chuck in a couple of Young Guns, one of them might Make It Big, which would be Fantastic. Promotion would be the Edge of Heaven.

Are you forgetting the points total last season?

I think we'd struggle like fuck if we go up.

Not at all forgetting.

All the off field antics, truly awful start and a completely incompetent manager for most of the season.

From what I've seen of PP I think he could cut it better than Lennon ever did last year.

Chinese offered 250m to Madrid for Ronaldo, plus 85m a year for him. Mental. cant see the money they are offering being sustainable, even in the short term.

Think this is one of those transfer stories designed to make agent, player and club look better.

• Site Supporter

Turns out Carlos Tevez is now currently the highest paid player on 615k a week in China!

And last week one of their clubs paid £52m for Oscar from Chelsea

Mental figures them

Can we not get 3 million for Chris Taylor off the slanty eyed money checkers?

Re January window 

The chairman's lad is a bit a character isn't he....

Thanks for all the questions . Stay close and watch . We are the trotters and we are going up . #coywm #bwfc

See from his twitter he's on a yacht in Barbados, so he was probably twatted when he wrote that. But i like his style :-)