Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Deja vu this. Same argument made last year. No player should be put in such a situation.

IF he has to be sold to save the club then KA has lied- We were told no one needs to be sold.

He said that before the deal to buy Holdsworth out went tits up. Yesterday's message was clearly in reference to Clough going. Tough decisions....

IF he has to be sold to save the club then KA has lied- We were told no one needs to be sold.

Things may have changed though...it could be a way of getting rid of DH & Blu Marble. Recent statements from KA have told us that they're uncovering more issues on a regular basis. Perhaps when KA said we didn't need to sell anybody, he wa telling the truth....perhaps things have changed

• Site Supporter

unless there's a big sell on clause we are throwing money away.

clough is being played out of position and is suffering for this.

fuck madine off and play on the break through the middle , ball on the floor to alf and zach.

100% agree. Madine is hardly going to score a panful, neither will Alf out wide.

• Site Supporter

unless there's a big sell on clause we are throwing money away.

clough is being played out of position and is suffering for this.

fuck madine off and play on the break through the middle , ball on the floor to alf and zach.

Clough has not suffered by being played out if position. He suffered by being poor in a lot of games.

I think he has a big future and I wish him the best of luck.

• Site Supporter

Things may have changed though...it could be a way of getting rid of DH & Blu Marble. Recent statements from KA have told us that they're uncovering more issues on a regular basis. Perhaps when KA said we didn't need to sell anybody, he wa telling the truth....perhaps things have changed

Perhaps.

We'll see what ken says then.

Gonzo- think I mentioned at the time that when ken made that statement it was tantamount to inviting invites for Clough.

Guess it depends what you think a massive bid is. Personally I think £3m ish is not massive.