Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Moderators

It was the inconsistency in the judgements of our fans that used to annoy me.

And Gardner's left back performance at the Etihad one time was worse than Alonso at Fulham

Gardner didn't beg the manager to take him off, though

Alonso was gazing at Coyle like a lost puppy

It really was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen from a pro footballer

It really was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen from a pro footballer

I can't help feel this all stems from your dislike of OC and another stick to bash him with

Coyle should have taken him off, could have ruined the lad's career that game.

Ex Premier League pro I talked to about that game reckoned Kevin Davies also let Alonso down badly that day. SKD miscontrolled a pass from Alonso and gave it the full double teapot, eyes to the heavens.

• Moderators

I can't help feel this all stems from your dislike of OC and another stick to bash him with

Not at all

Dislike Coyle?

Fcuking dislike?

Dislike doesnt even come close and trust me, I don't need to drag Alonso in to bashing the clueless cnut

There's a lot of history being rewritten on here.

Alonso and his dad used to go in David Lloyd and were always happy for a chat so I wished him well but the performance against Fulham was as poor as it gets.

Do you train at David Lloyd then? You've never mentioned it before.

I train at Raikes Lane tip.

• Site Supporter

Coyle should have taken him off, could have ruined the lad's career that game.

Ex Premier League pro I talked to about that game reckoned Kevin Davies also let Alonso down badly that day. SKD miscontrolled a pass from Alonso and gave it the full double teapot, eyes to the heavens.

SKD not controlling a pass? Who'd have thought it!

In fairness I don't think that was one of the qualities that got BSA to bring him in.

SKD not controlling a pass? Who'd have thought it!

In fairness I don't think that was one of the qualities that got BSA to bring him in.

Apparently 2 big no no's for footballers (other than John Terry type stuff) is not acknowledging the assist after scoring and the receiver blaming the passer when it was their error.

Apparently 2 big no no's for footballers (other than John Terry type stuff) is not acknowledging the assist after scoring and the receiver blaming the passer when it was their error.

And shagging teenage fans isn't encouraged anymore.

i dont care how good alonso is now. he was shite when he was with us.

slow, awkward and a bad decision maker. plus his positional sense was atrocious.

but fair play to him, as he does seem an honest lad who works at his game to improve.

No matter how shit you think he was we played Paul Robinson before who was truly absymal