Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

14 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Rumour that Andy lonergan on his way back according to some. Apparently deal done being announced Thursday along with Doyle. Can’t see it myself though 

Bolton fans love him more than he will know.

11 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Says someone is texting him the info. Hope he’s right about the Plymouth lad 

Sarcevic was our poty and you will have done well to get him as had decent offer from Salford in excess of what we offered,  although moving back to Manc was the driver 

31 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Looking a bit further down, there's an interview with Evatt about something apparently a bit nasty on social media. How sad.

What is it a pic/video on the day he was announced as our manager?

Maybe the Doyle signing hasn’t been announced, because the media team are on furlough and therefore can’t be involved In any unveiling. We could be waiting for another external media source to tie this up, together with any other done business, in a one visit session.

just a thought🤷‍♂️

It's funny, the number of rival supporters who are seething at the Doyle signing, they think we are paying him £4000/week in wages, i can't quite get through to them we have an embargo until the end of next season of £2000/week.

22 minutes ago, Wullie said:

It's funny, the number of rival supporters who are seething at the Doyle signing, they think we are paying him £4000/week in wages, i can't quite get through to them we have an embargo until the end of next season of £2000/week.

Fuck um. 

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

As someone else mentioned in a few days ago, isnt the embargo in the form of a restricted overall budget, rather than individual players?  So could be more than £2k for Doyle?

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

I don't think that's the case

4 minutes ago, famouswanderer said:

I don't think that's the case

I don’t think anyone actually knows the answer though. I thought this was the case but others don’t. I can’t find anywhere the details of what the embargo means for wages. 

That twitter bloke who is apparently itk said we are paying Doyle 5k a week and Crawford more than 2k so either he's talking out of his arsehole or the embargo details are just Chinese whispers.

I've tried like Escobarp to find any concrete details online about the terms of the embargo but have so far failed miserably.