Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

Disappointed a few I know but how would you be on a day like today? Brilliant sunshine in mid Winter - at 9am received just over $6K as my share of a football punters club kitty which we decided to shut down for the season after last nights results.

At 11:48 I acquired my fourth grandson - Oliver. My daughters first child.

At 12:12 I was informed that the worlds second biggest miner had decided to award me/us a 2 year service contract worth 7 digits.

Walking football to look forward to tonight.

Then I find out some bitter and twisted, intellectually challenged no mark from my home town thinks it funny to try to impersonate me and make out I am of the opposite sexuality to reality.

Big fucking deal. If it gave a few of you a smile I am actually pleased about that. Today is not a day for frowning.

Tra-la-la............................................................

Not going to the pride event over there? Surely that would really top off your wonderful day 😆

49 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I've never heard of him, but he comes across as a proper whopper there, what a bulb

Looking at his playing record as well, I think it's safe to say he's absolutely shit as well

just from that video i really hope we don't go there. 

Bolty19582 hrs ago

4Please let this happen, if it does, I will dance around my living room in my fluffy pink slippers. I have always had a begrudging admiration for Manchester United, and was really pleased when they appointed Mourinho, but alas that was not to work out. Most Bolton fans will call me out on this, but I'm never afraid to swim against the tide. They are a first class set up and we should lean on them a lot more, and try and and foster closer relations with Manchester United, some of their youth and reserve players could be great for us, even if we become a feeder club for a few years, it would serve our purpose and help get us back to where we need to be

1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

Disappointed a few I know but how would you be on a day like today? Brilliant sunshine in mid Winter - at 9am received just over $6K as my share of a football punters club kitty which we decided to shut down for the season after last nights results.

At 12:12 I was informed that the worlds second biggest miner had decided to award me/us a 2 year service contract worth 7 digits.

Then I find out some bitter and twisted, intellectually challenged no mark from my home town thinks it funny to try to impersonate me and make out I am of the opposite sexuality to reality.

Big fucking deal. If it gave a few of you a smile I am actually pleased about that. Today is not a day for frowning.

Congratulations on the new arrival. 👍

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Opposite sexuality to reality? Are you saying being a homo is a figment of their imagination? You'll be in a lot of trouble for that....

Congrats on the Rio Tinto deal and the grandkids. Perhaps when you retire back to Blighty you can spare a few coppers for us peasants.

By the way, not me on the BEN. Every time I go on that site my laptop has a meltdown but fair play to Miami for his efforts.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

By the way, not me on the BEN. Every time I go on that site my laptop has a meltdown

That's why I don't go on it, my laptop freaks out, stuff pops up everywhere and mysterious adverts start playing (as it's a company bit of kit, I'm not allowed to download any ad blockers)  - also, the info is generally utter shite, and the comments are the place of loons that make people who go on Twitter look sane

• Members
15 minutes ago, Spider said:

Opposite sexuality to reality? Are you saying being a homo is a figment of their imagination? You'll be in a lot of trouble for that....

Congrats on the Rio Tinto deal and the grandkids. Perhaps when you retire back to Blighty you can spare a few coppers for us peasants.

By the way, not me on the BEN. Every time I go on that site my laptop has a meltdown but fair play to Miami for his efforts.

I doubt that’s the only website that’s breaking your laptop 

7 minutes ago, Sweep said:

That's why I don't go on it, my laptop freaks out, stuff pops up everywhere and mysterious adverts start playing (as it's a company bit of kit, I'm not allowed to download any ad blockers)  - also, the info is generally utter shite, and the comments are the place of loons that make people who go on Twitter look sane

Aye, It's fucking awful.

I generally avoid all news sites these days due to the data questions they ask you and having to turn off adblock. Feels like you jump over 50 hurdles for some clickbait shite a child could write.

42 minutes ago, Sweep said:

My thoughts entirely, to be fair to the BN I dont think they control the website settings etc, its the same whichever local rag website you look at, they are all obviously part of the same Newsgroup.  The one thing they could control more is the idiots on there that spoil it for the rest.

15 hours ago, Jol_BWFC said:

The Brothers Grimm love writing a tale or two. Dazbob I reckon.

Haha, not me.  It was brought to my attention earlier and gave me a good chuckle.  Fair play to whoever has gone to that effort though, the BN site is dreadful so I can only imagine how bad it'd be to actually post on there.

Oh, and congrats on all your good news Bolty.

However, you do seem to be protesting a little bit too much ;)