Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

2 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Feeney wouldnt get in our side though because he's a winger, we dont start games with wingers.  Last half hour we attempted 4-4-2 but Amoateng on the right wing was a mistake, we're crying out for some width, and I dont mean full backs making token attempts at getting forward.

Are you going to piss and moan throughout this entire season?

• Site Supporter

Theres some moaning fucks. We are where we are. Cant get behind them on the ground, at least let's do it on social media even if they are shit.

I'm sick of losing but a L2 player with confidence is better than a L1 player getting slagged.

Preaching to the converted I know

8 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Theres some moaning fucks. We are where we are. Cant get behind them on the ground, at least let's do it on social media even if they are shit.

I'm sick of losing but a L2 player with confidence is better than a L1 player getting slagged.

Preaching to the converted I know

Its just opinions Dave, its not personal (on here, I cant speak for Twitter etc).  Its less than a week since you described the defence as woeful and useless.  I hadnt seen them play then, but I cant question your judgement so far based on Saturday.  Lets hope things improve soon.

On 15/09/2020 at 08:44, DazBob said:

Why anyone would even mention Hobbs is mind boggling.  His spinal column is made of Quavers .

Correct. Doesnt matter how good someone is or isnt if they are always injured! wasted enough wages on such folk over last decade. Johnny Rotten please take note.