Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

This is just for a bit of interest, I'm not suggesting any of these are any good and/or available.  Some of the players on the "free agents" list, with the club they were at this year in brackets:  Nouha Dicko (Hull), Devante Cole (Doncaster), Calvin Andrew (Rochdale), Dominic Poleon (Newport), Omar Bogle (Cardiff), Rudy Gestede (Boro), Jordy Hiwula (Cov).  And ....Chris O'Grady, Craig Davies, Wibrahamovic.  In midfield, Jacques Maghoma and Marcus Maddison dont have clubs yet which is surprising.

9 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

This is just for a bit of interest, I'm not suggesting any of these are any good and/or available.  Some of the players on the "free agents" list, with the club they were at this year in brackets:  Nouha Dicko (Hull), Devante Cole (Doncaster), Calvin Andrew (Rochdale), Dominic Poleon (Newport), Omar Bogle (Cardiff), Rudy Gestede (Boro), Jordy Hiwula (Cov).  And ....Chris O'Grady, Craig Davies, Wibrahamovic.  In midfield, Jacques Maghoma and Marcus Maddison dont have clubs yet which is surprising.

I would suppose they're without a club because they are greedy fuckers.

8 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Write that lot off. None will be fit until November....Some good players are still without a contract

Evatt said loans are the answer this transfer window.

1 hour ago, DomRepWanderer said:

I would suppose they're without a club because they are greedy fuckers.

With the better players who could easily get a club, you'd have to assume they're either carrying an injury so getting no offers, or asking for too much money.  A lot of these will soon be ex footballers, because once you miss a whole season you arent going to get another offer, you're finished unless you happen to be good mates with a current manager.

2 hours ago, Cheese said:

Believe he is taking club to a tribunal over unpaid monies he is due 

Presumably once settled he becomes a free agent 

Sure I read a couple of weeks ago Burton Albion interested in him on a 1 year deal 

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Traf said:

Alex Samizadeh now at Curzon Ashton in National League North.

That was a while ago, he signed with Wealdstone who fucked him off after 1 game and he now plays for Burgess Hill Town F.C.

There'd still be folk wanting him to have a run of 20 games for us

7 hours ago, barryk32 said:

That was a while ago, he signed with Wealdstone who fucked him off after 1 game and he now plays for Burgess Hill Town F.C.

There'd still be folk wanting him to have a run of 20 games for us

48 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Sure my lad said Samizadeh scored against Daisy Hill in their FA CUP game with Colne and did a somersault to celebrate. 

He's on a deal at Colne until the end of the season