Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

6 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Good of him. A shame he has to sacrifice a near certain England career to achieve it.

You can't blame the lad for fancying another go at Spam but currently he'd never even get bench time. They'll bring in another half dozen over the summer and if he was fortunate enough to get a contract he'd immediately be loaned out again. The only sense for Spam would be to get a fee for him in due course.

But "move on" is naively sweeping & unnecessarily macho. I'd have him like a shot if he wanted to come to covid central.

Of course we would....Just think the lad or his agent are deluded

1 minute ago, Mantra said:

Take any of these lot?

Can't say I know much about them other than Max Power played for Wigan and that the Sunderland fans were pissed off that Maguire wasn't playing in their playoff games.

We know a bit about Remi Matthews.

5 hours ago, Mantra said:

Could do with some better competition next season though. Maybe a loanee in who offers something different, like some pace or physicality.

Someone like Peter Kioso perhaps? Personally i preferred him to Geth Jones, a bit more pace and purpose going forward.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

13 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

I see Wigan are reportedly interested in Zem Karracan

Looks like the new owner is going to be splashing the cash around as much as  the pie eating bastards thought

Another BWFC reject, what a sad sack of a club Wigan are. Like a boil on our arse.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Another BWFC reject, what a sad sack of a club Wigan are. Like a boil on our arse.

Karacan has been a decent enough player in his time but I think I'd rather have Sarcevic, Lee, Thomo, MJ.

Going right back to the glory days Wiggin used to more or less follow us around, popping up with interest in anyone we were linked with. Then the phase of picking up our left overs.

Their signings this summer will show the true inside of the new guy's wallet & football acumen.