Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

37 minutes ago, Traf said:

I think Brockbank got a deal because he was cheap and local.

He's certainly versatile : shit in every position.

Thought he had a few decent games until he was injured but his replacement was much better. Time to improve further mind

• Site Supporter
Just now, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Thought he had a few decent games until he was injured but his replacement was much better. Time to improve further mind

He’s not a cast off, either.

Not sure I would have renewed his contract personally. Would've been more out of sentiment than for his performances but he did have important roles to play. Improved the left back position a lot when Gordon and Mascoll weren't up to it. Can't see him as a centreback myself unless he puts some more muscle on. 

Good cover player and I think he's Evatt's outfield goalkeeper. Useful player for the bench for those reasons. Needs to improve a lot if he's going to make it in the first XI mind.

Edited by Mantra

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Bradford lot loving the signing of Adams as manager, fortunately they are going to be served up some shite on the pitch, they better get used to an average of 5 shots per game, 1 corner and 30% possession, he will make them defensively better but that's about it.

They loved PP so used to it

If he gets them up they won't be arsed.  Fans will tolerate shite as long as it's successful shite. I'd not want anyone like him anywhere near our club though.  A cunt of a man.

Let's hope, for all concerned, it works out very badly.

2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Bradford lot loving the signing of Adams as manager, fortunately they are going to be served up some shite on the pitch, they better get used to an average of 5 shots per game, 1 corner and 30% possession, he will make them defensively better but that's about it.

Did he dive, or have players constantly surround the ref ?

I wish both Bradford AND Morecambe nothing but the worst from this.

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Morecambe were the league's 3rd highest scorers last season- not sure they were particularly defensive. 

• Members
56 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

I'm not proposing that we should raise an interest in him but Notts Forest have released Sammy Ameobi today.

Odd player, I'm not sure at any moment that HE knew what he was about to do, let alone the opponents. 

He was like slightly more composed vaz te with the rare sparkle of brilliance 

55 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

I'm not proposing that we should raise an interest in him but Notts Forest have released Sammy Ameobi today.

Odd player, I'm not sure at any moment that HE knew what he was about to do, let alone the opponents. 

If we don't sign him Wiggin will .

Bit of a gamble but not as much as Maddison was.

• Moderators
22 hours ago, Traf said:

I think Brockbank got a deal because he was cheap and local.

He's certainly versatile : shit in every position.

All Bolton born full backs are shit and weren't even the best player in their school's football team  

Always