Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

18 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Greenidge looked shite from what I've seen of him and I'm pretty sure Evatt think's he's even shitter than my opinion,  bye bye fingers crossed.

Spot on. Norwegian third division for a reason. Need to get rid of the summer recruitment that are nowhere near the first team and never will be. Hopefully Crawford next has Comley gone yet?

• Site Supporter

Very early on last season, may have been first home game, he went on an attacking run down the wing, lost the ball and sauntered back. I’m fairly sure we conceded before Greenidge had even got as far back as the half-way line.

For that lack of importance to playing for MY team, he can fuck off.

• Members
50 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Remember Greenidge not being able to take a throw in at Cheltenham away two foul throws 

I remember someone telling him what to do and he still managed to fuck one up. 

Strange one Mullin.  As recently as early 2020 he was at Tranmere and spent the preceding season in the conference.  He only scored 8 goals for them in 42 games after 6 in 40 for Swindon.  It would be a big gamble to give him a 3 year deal like Wrexham have after just 1 good season.  I'm sure he'll enjoy playing left wing for Parky.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Strange one Mullin.  As recently as early 2020 he was at Tranmere and spent the preceding season in the conference.  He only scored 8 goals for them in 42 games after 6 in 40 for Swindon.  It would be a big gamble to give him a 3 year deal like Wrexham have after just 1 good season.  I'm sure he'll enjoy playing left wing for Parky.

Hope he likes heading a ball and drinking red bull 

If you get the chance to play in a higher league after scoring 30 goals in a lower one, you take it

You don’t drop down 2 for non league football. 
Fuckin bottler.

3 year deal fuckin hell

Clearly a money deal and a player lacking ambition. Last thing we need here are mercenaries so glad he didn’t come but I’m sure IE sussed that out if he actually spoke to him on that basis. Good luck with Parky and hope it’s not lonely up top on your own.

6 hours ago, Rudy said:

Hope he likes heading a ball and drinking red bull 

If you get the chance to play in a higher league after scoring 30 goals in a lower one, you take it

You don’t drop down 2 for non league football. 
Fuckin bottler.

3 year deal fuckin hell

We talking about Mullin, or Eoin Doyle

11 hours ago, Kane57 said:

25. Near enough

One rejected the chance to play at a higher level after the season of his life, in order to give his family a solid future. The other is now at Wrexham. 

So, in summary, Doyle didn't score 30 goals and he didn't drop down into non-league.

Also, don't ever compare us with Wrexham again.

• Site Supporter
12 hours ago, Kane57 said:

We talking about Mullin, or Eoin Doyle

12 hours ago, Kane57 said:

One rejected the chance to play at a higher level after the season of his life, in order to give his family a solid future. The other is now at Wrexham. 

You are arguing with yourself 😂

The 2nd you is right. 

• Members
1 hour ago, DazBob said:

So, in summary, Doyle didn't score 30 goals and he didn't drop down into non-league.

Also, don't ever compare us with Wrexham again.

His points have bent my head 

Though we’d have had news on Xav’s foot injury by now but nothing so far. Let’s hope no news is good news but what if it’s not and the lad is out for at least two to three months? Can we send him back because he’s not our player at the end of the day and he’s only here until Christmas anyway, or can we extend his loan now to cover us for the whole season?

Even if there’s a small penalty if we send him back, at least we can replace him and still continue with our search for another striker, which we need more than a winger I’d say? Questions for IE but surely it’s illogical to keep him if he’s definitely out for 8 weeks minimum with the injury and then another month to get him fit and getting up to speed with the systems. Sometimes you just have to accept fate and cut your losses.