Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Members
27 minutes ago, SirNatsDog said:

Fair enough but does that effectively end the loan because there won’t be much of it left when he’s fit?

There would be clauses. If you sign someone for a loan no matter the length but if they’re injured for half of it, it’ll be cancelled. They’re insured for their respective club to complete their rehab

4 hours ago, Rudy said:

If he’s out for 3 months he’ll go back to his parent club to do his rehab

Rightly & properly as he's contracted to them. They are a good sized outfit and will have their own doctors, surgeons, physio's etc.

Asduming no blame is attached to our handing of it then it's one of those things. They could well let him return after recovery and even, possibly, extrend it to a whole season loan.

He looked to have settled & be a possible first choice, so it'd be a shame all round.

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

One of my Stockport mates who is often ITK about them reckons we’re sniffing around John Rooney

Dont shoot the messenger 😄 

Weren't he at Barrow and one we weren't allowed to sign as part of evatts deal.  

2 hours ago, Whitesince63 said:

Weren’t we after some hot shot kid from the reds but they hadn’t decided whether to loan him or keep him?

I can’t help it, my resentment of everything that’s a DMB runs deep and no matter how good the lad is he’s still one of them.   I really hope he’s not one.