Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Members
5 minutes ago, stevieb said:

A poster on wanderersways will be rubbing Messi's legs, wearing Grealishes Alice band and fluffing England's future top all time goalscorer by September 

What a time to be alive. 

Does he walk around the town centre carrying a balloon?

39 games in the Prem for him under a very decent manager in David Wagner... even though most of the entire squad except for possibly Mooy was out of their depth. Below par return in the hangover season for Hudds before a recent move to Wednesday which on paper looks like a total nightmare although in perspective Wednesday were in a right state a bit like us under Parky. He's never played in L1 so it's hard to judge how he will be... fucking Mugennis scored 18 in this league last season so I'll reserve my judgement until I see what he offers on the pitch. Looking at the goals he has scored, they're all mostly headers at the back post in which Evatt has been trying to drive home to his wingers they they must arrive in the box and get goals. Hopefully IE and Markham are right on the scouting they did on him for him to warrant being one of our main targets through the summer and that he thrives in our system.