Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Let who is without sin...

I've been to the Theatre of Shite for games numerous times, and walked past it for other reasons too.

Not once have I urinated on the Best, Law, Charlton Statue.

I also once had a burger and pint in The Bishop Blaize and didn't trash the bogs, nor even spraypaint a crude five foot high BWFC crest on the wall/mirrors.

That makes me practically Mick Hucknall.

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Let who is without sin...

I've been to the Theatre of Shite for games numerous times, and walked past it for other reasons too.

Not once have I urinated on the Best, Law, Charlton Statue.

I also once had a burger and pint in The Bishop Blaize and didn't trash the bogs, nor even spraypaint a crude five foot high BWFC crest on the wall/mirrors.

That makes me practically Mick Hucknall.

many years ago ,1986, some of us went to watch lancs in a sunday league game, afterwards we made our way to the inferior old trafford , (old days ,no security) we took it in turns to piss on the main entrance , then one mate who could make himself sick ,puked all over the door handles.

very proud moment

1 minute ago, victor meldrew said:

many years ago ,1986, some of us went to watch lancs in a sunday league game, afterwards we made our way to the inferior old trafford , (old days ,no security) we took it in turns to piss on the main entrance , then one mate who could make himself sick ,puked all over the door handles.

very proud moment

Bravo, did nobody need a shit?

17 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Wigan offering Wilshire a contract.

Be a good signing for them - but absolutely not our model these days - unless he's happy with 5 grand a week (which I doubt). 

We've made those mistakes. Happy to let Wigan make them now.

Still can't get over Wilshere's career. I genuinely thought he might end up being world class. Not sure how it all went wrong for him? Remember the first time I ever saw him in the Charity Shield playing for Arsenal and I thought we had the new Messi about to break through for England. 

• Members
4 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Be a good signing for them - but absolutely not our model these days - unless he's happy with 5 grand a week (which I doubt). 

We've made those mistakes. Happy to let Wigan make them now.

Still can't get over Wilshere's career. I genuinely thought he might end up being world class. Not sure how it all went wrong for him? Remember the first time I ever saw him in the Charity Shield playing for Arsenal and I thought we had the new Messi about to break through for England. 

I hadn’t seen an English player go past players with such ease like he did since Gazza

39 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I hadn’t seen an English player go past players with such ease like he did since Gazza

Yeah he had something really special about him.....

Just reading his wiki and he's only scored 11 goals in his entire career. And 2 of those were for England. 

Very surprised at that......

• Members
16 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Yeah he had something really special about him.....

Just reading his wiki and he's only scored 11 goals in his entire career. And 2 of those were for England. 

Very surprised at that......

2 for us? 
the one at West Ham was a beauty. He was unplayable that day 

• Moderators
16 hours ago, stevieb said:

CR7 rumoured to be going to city. 

Did not see that coming. 

Been linked with PSG for ages, was meant to be going there next season but may go now if Mappe goes to Real

4 hours ago, Zico said:

Been linked with PSG for ages, was meant to be going there next season but may go now if Mappe goes to Real

If Citeh thought they needed Kane, by the fck M'Bappe would be better ... & younger, & some sort of resale value.

Maybe Madrid appeals more than Manchester. Can't think why !