Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Members
4 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

I think Santos as captain is a strange one. Very inexperienced at this level. I thought MJ Williams or Keiren Lee were the obvious choices.  

It’s what he’s like as a pro in the dressing room and training as well. 

Jack says he's happy training at Arsenal until January. Rejected Championship sides in the summer too. No chance of him coming here

The lad is suffering with a hefty dose of delusion given his record. Sounds like he thinks he's entitled to prem club lol

Edited by deane koontz

• Members
2 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Just read IE comment we have enough competition in midfield what we only have Sheehan Lee MJ and Thomason what's he on about !

What do you want him to say Sarc mouthed off so I told him to button it and he took a swing

Has To be kept in house and put this story to bed 

3 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Just read IE comment we have enough competition in midfield what we only have Sheehan Lee MJ and Thomason what's he on about !

I think he’ll be more than aware we need reinforcements when possible. What exactly do you want him to say? 

• Moderators

one thing we did have before all this was great team spirit and togetherness

whatever has gone on, got to hope it's not fractured/split the dressing room in anway

they should all be professional, but the captain just got the boot and straight out the door no messing, so I'm sure there'll be some opinions either way throughout the squad

starting XI wise, whatever, Sheehan can start instead, we are better when they don't both play, generally

but we're not exactly strong in depth

4 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

I read that as a sly dig on the way out that he won't be missed. 

On the pitch I tend to agree, off it though and who's to say what effect all of this will have on the squad in general. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Anderson said:

I read that as a sly dig on the way out that he won't be missed. 

On the pitch I tend to agree, off it though and who's to say what effect all of this will have on the squad in general. 

On the other hand, Sarce could have been rocking the boat... Time will tell.

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

If you're given a free, you're just released aren't you? No negotiating, no fuck all.

Where you end up has nowt to do with the club releasing you.

There won't be a clause.

There can't be, so you're right

11 minutes ago, Zico said:

be intresting to see if @jules_darby gets any money back on his player sponsorship deal, or if he gets lumped with Brandon Comley for the rest of the season

I think he gets to take over as club captain, I look forward to him starting next week (knackered knees allowing of course)

24 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Out of interest why not put what he said in full ? Or at least an fuller and accurate summary ? 
He also said it frees up a spot that we can use and fill better in the future. Point being we can bring someone in in Jan who is bought into what we are working towards. 
I was impressed with Sarce first few games I saw this season but he has been off the pace, looking at his record he never completes a full season.