Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

43 minutes ago, Zico said:

To be fair, Sheehan and Sarcevic both on 3 goals, plus Sheehan does set pieces

Nothing against Sheehan and he's scored 3 good goals.  But Sarcevic has a better career goals record, and looks like he wants to score, as others have said in a Nolan type of role.  Sheehan is more of a creator, no problem with that, different players. 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Nolan was successful wherever he went, scored goals, captained clubs, top professional, if only we has another one of him, or even 50% of him.

our own don't get a chance. 

How many of the youth team that stepped up actually have a chance... Brockbanks head goes (he wasnt the only one thatr match) and he's suddenly crap...

• Site Supporter

I’ve slept on it

Turns out I give less of a fuck today than I did yesterday, and I wasn’t all that arsed then.

The story will be revealed eventually, but I prefer it when BWFC aren’t some channel 5 soap opera.

He was ok last season, bang average this.

We’ll cope.

COYFWM

Edited by Spider

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’ve slept on it

Turns out I give less of a fuck today than I did yesterday, and I wasn’t all that arsed then.

The story will be revealed eventually, but I prefer it when BWFC aren’t some channel 5 soap opera.

He was ok last season, bang average this.

We’ll cope.

COYFWM

Pretty much the same.

Ive said all season we can get away with him at this level but that’s all. I wouldn’t have even considered giving him a deal beyond summer and the same goes for a few out of contract in June.

Thanks for last season Sarce, off you pop and we can carry on

I cannot believe some of the comments on here yesterday from so called people in the know.

First of all i have no clue to what went on pre  the Wigan/Plymouth games.

What i do know is that you dont have a set too or hissy fit in the morning then sign a  lucrative 2 and a half year deal in the afternoon.

Think the offer would have been on the table for a while and it eventually got into Sarcevics mind.

I for one dont blame him for going its a business for players he owes us nothing and we owe him nothing.

Edited by masi 51

2 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Pretty much the same.

Ive said all season we can get away with him at this level but that’s all. I wouldn’t have even considered giving him a deal beyond summer and the same goes for a few out of contract in June.

Thanks for last season Sarce, off you pop and we can carry on

If we was close to the transfer window yes

still lots of football to be played until then with a light squad look at the last few weeks injuries & suspensions fuck us over 

There does seem to be an awful lot of effort going into people normalising the fact that this has happened and acting like it's nothing.

It's an unprecedented event that raises all sorts of questions and concerns about what's going on! 

Anyway, COYWM desperate for a win today.

Players & managers fall out all the time. It usually ends in the player training with the reserves/youth team until the window opens and then he's moved out.

All that's different here is that we've saved ourselves at least 10 weeks of Sarce's wages.

In a perverse kind of way, many of our "fans" should be happy, based on the shit Sarce used to get off them.